I have now but bought other buttons in Ebay. It continued thus to plug the hole in the subwoofer. For this I have been milled from a single piece of beech wood a bag. At the lower edge then another milling for the cables. Then it could even be glued. The cable is made so that the plug Ausschnit even fit through. Then I painted on the front, the Plexiglas. The sides have worked out well. But for whatever reason, the Plexi is showing cracks at the bottom But there is already a solution. The you see then in the next update. On the front I glued on the back 2 tabs to it tightening. It continued with the "sound bar". Since this also somehow had to be fixed this has also got tongues. The screws can be screwed concealed from the outside between Plexi and Soundbar. Next, I have the cable laid clean and glued the partition walls with silicone. This has the reason that the distances between the loudspeakers are narrower than the dividing walls. If I had this glued now I would not get the speaker case of a defect out. Silicone I could cut with a cutter. The angle adapter have come yesterday. This I did with the cables glued to the nothing can solve. And also the same letters. Then I was able to stick the lid with silicone. Since it has been suggested that I should use a fabric cable I took that to heart and wanted time with my parents in the attic. But unfortunately that is no longer usable. Something Porous I've never seen. Is indeed perilous. I have now ordered a new one in Ebay. I hope it still comes before DCMM. I also still glued to the floor. Tomorrow then comes to the front of the speaker fabric and I have to build in front of the holder for the tablet.