1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics 560Ti artifacting

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Bede, 26 Jun 2012.

1. Bede

Bede Minimodder

So I've been getting artifacts in a number of games, most notably Battlefield 3 and Metro 2033. My card didn't use to do this so I'm worried that it's dying.

My temps are under control (80C in a warm room at 100% load) so I don't think that's causing the issue.

Is it worth RMA'ing yet?

2. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I get some artifacting if I run BF3 at ultra so I simply don't run at ultra, quite a few people have had issues with 560ti's and BF3.

As for temps they seem quite high (no where near danger zone mind you), I am running an MSI twin frozr in the same case as you and I've yet to see my gpu temp breaK 65C in a warm room.

3. Deders

Deders Modder

I used to find artifacting in tessellated objects in Deus Ex 3, but I believe this was solved in a later driver release. I can't say I've seen any artifacting in either BF3 or Metro 2033 but they are both DX11 games that use tessellation.

Which driver version are you using?

You could try testing Metro into DX9/10 mode and seeing if you still have the same problem.

My 560TI often reaches 80c with intensive DX11 games.