1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electronics 6 Knob Ultimate Panel

Discussion in 'Modding' started by BlueMax, 29 Sep 2003.

1. BlueMax

BlueMax What's a Dremel?

What's up everyone. I ordered this on the xoxide.com X-hour special a couple of weeks ago. I finally got it, and installed it, and I ran all my fans into it. I turned my computer on, and the fans were seriously "dull." They weren't as bright as usual (they are LED fans) and didn't appear to be spinning as fast as they should be at max. I had the knobs turned all the way on maximum, also. Could this thing's "maximum voltage" on each knob actually be lower than the maximum RPM output of the fans? I ran my Enermax PSU fan plug into it as well, and it barely even turned the bottom fan on it. My PSU about overheated! Then, I noticed one of my LED fans STOPPED WORKING! Could it have shorted it out or something?

[​IMG]

Has anyone heard of this panel or anything about it? It didn't seem like something I should send it back over, because the rest of the panels would probably do the same thing (not let the fans run at their highest RPM).

Thanks

2. lord nicon21

lord nicon21 sexy *******

yes i think you can send it back just say it does't work with your fans

3. Hazer

Hazer In time,you too will be relixalated

Get your hands on a multimeter and measure the voltage on the fan pins when running (if you can). Its quite possible that the max voltage is lower than straight 12.3V from the power supply.

It sund like there may be something else wrong though. Maybe this thing just cant handle anything beyond your average 140mAmp fan?