1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics 6800GT drivers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dougal, 5 Feb 2005.

1. Dougal

Dougal What's a Dremel?

I just ran 3D Mark 05 on the system in my signature and got about 4000 (exact amount I can't remember), it seemed pretty jerky in some tests. Is that a respectable score?

Also, I tried playing chronicles of riddick but it was extremely jerky, even at 800x600 (which I can't seem to make any higher). Could I improve this with one of the beta drivers? I'm currently using 66.93s.

Thanks for any help

2. RobbieGSM

RobbieGSM Banned

I suggest you try some other drivers, other then the BTEA ones.

3. Link2425

Link2425 What's a Dremel?

personally the combination of those drivers and that card arent bad. i currently have in running on my system and for stock speeds about 4300 or so is about right in '05. i would try reinstalling the drivers and then reinstalling the games you are having issues with.

4. h4r7y

h4r7y What's a Dremel?

well i installed 2 new games today and i had the 66.93's installed. loads of problems with the graphics.
    i got rid of the 66.93 drivers and im now on beta drivers from nvidias site and all is well so far

5. Zephyr

Zephyr Go V-Boy, Go!

I've heard hit or miss with the 66.93's..

Seems like people either get great results, or horrid ones. I would say just nab the beta's and see if things don't clear up :).

EDIT: w00t! 1,000 posts! :hehe:

Tags: