1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Aargh! Which one do I choose?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by greypilgers, 27 Oct 2011.

?

What should I buy for this month's gaming???

Poll closed 3 Nov 2011.
  1. Skyrim

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  2. Arkham City

11 vote(s)
    30.6%
  3. Battlefield 3

12 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. MW3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheStockBroker

TheStockBroker Well-Known Member

Oh, wait - just seen the time restriction...

But the only game that is out before that is BF3... and seeing as you're going to lag horribly...

Back to Skyrim!

2. Ljs

Ljs Well-Known Member

If you can't wait, is it possible to purchase 2?

Arkham City, to tide you over and then the super mega epic awesome Skyrim when it finally unveils itself...

(I was not impressed with the BC3 beta).

3. SMIFFYDUDE

SMIFFYDUDE Supermodders on my D

Get Skyrim. I hate with a passion Battlefield games.

4. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

Skyrim - No. If it is anything like Oblivion you will need to wait for the online community to mod it into a playable/enjoyable state. I would wait.

Arkham City or BF3 Would be my choice/s. Depends on if you prefer single-player or multi-player.

MW3 - Erm..NO. Just no, don't do it. Wait until it is in the bargain bin. If you need an online FPS fix go with BF3. Then again, if you massively enjoyed MW2 online then clearly you will love MW3, as it will be almost identical.

5. greypilgers

greypilgers New Member

Hmmm... I didn't mind Oblivion the first play through. Bit samey, though, yeah...

I loved Arkham Asylum - thought the voice acting was the highlight.

BF2BC2 is my favourite shooter of all time - but my current internet connection would support an RTS, but deffo not something along the lines of BF3. It would be SP BF3 for the next 12 months.

I never played MP MW2, just the SP, for the same reasons as above, although I heard that MW2 servers were full of childish morons and cheats more often than not.

Think I might go with Arkham and Skyrim, although will probably cave and get BF3 and MW3 around Xmas...

Cheers, everyone. You've been very helpful!

6. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

This, sadly, is the state of online gaming in general. Using voice chat on an xbox360 does seem to connect you to those lowest of the low though. When I'm at friends I turn the thing off whenever possible.

Good idea :D