1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ABIT-TALK BACK, WIn BIG! $10000+ of prizes

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by warlockza, 7 Feb 2006.

1. warlockza

warlockza FirstZoom.tv

January 27, 2006 - Taiwanese motherboard-maker ABIT Computer Corporation is launching the Great ABIT End-User Survey on their website today. In the words of Marketing Director Larry Wu: "It's the biggest survey ever conducted in the history of the industry, and we're handing out prizes with a total value far exceeding $10,000! This is our way to thank the PC community for all the support we have received in 2005, and likewise it's a great way for PC enthusiasts to tell us what they really want in a motherboard. You tell us - we build it!"

The survey is divided into three sections, covering a wide array of hardware-related questions. Each completed section will earn you one raffle ticket, so the more sections you complete, the more chances you will have to win! The survey is sponsored in part by Intel, and the prizes consist of premium ABIT motherboards bundled with Intel CPUs, accessories or games. In addition, there will be prizes given away every day of the survey, so it really pays to sign up early! The survey is running for two weeks, and is open until February 10th.

Speak your mind and win some fantastic ABIT and Intel prizes today!

http://www.abit.com.tw/event/survey/

2. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

One of the questions asks what features an ideal motherboard would have; thats actually a question that I posed to bit-tech; based on their input, the conceived board, as it stands, is linked to in my signature and here; I cant think of too many ways I would want to improve that one, and its one that I would definitely like to see go into production. All thats left to do is tweak some spacing :)

Last edited: 7 Feb 2006
  3. jaguarking11

jaguarking11 Peterbilt-strong

this looks like an advertisement for abit.

Are you a media marketing troll by any chance?

4. Adnuo

Adnuo Banned

Are you thick by any chance? Why don't you check his user title and get back to us.

There are such things as PR people in the enthusaist field :rolleyes:

5. Fr4nk

Fr4nk Tyrannosaurus Alan !

lol this thing kept me busy but a compition is a compition :p.

Thanks for the info

-Fr4nk

6. jaguarking11

Pr schmear. One way or another its advertising. I neglected to read the title. Its just nvidia has been pulling this crap secretly.

I own a abit mobo btw. Entered the constest a fiew days ago..... Honestly abit quality has droped in this gen. Lets see what they do next time......

7. Tim S

Tim S OG

It was actually authorised by me. I think you're the one who's trolling in this instance.

8. geek1017

geek1017 What's a Dremel?

Sweet, I'm in.

I just got done with all three parts and the three bonus rounds. Lots of repeat questions.
    How many times do I need to say that I built my PC?
    I like the third bonus round Yoda speak though.

9. warlockza

warlockza FirstZoom.tv

Hey Guys, Yeah I'm ABIT PR guy for UK, but also technical, and enjoy your comment..bwaaahahah "Troll?" naa, but maybe psychotic since I still believe in ABIT. The time we have spent shouting about what the customer wants to our R&D can finally be backed up with some facts and figures. The questions were repeated for various reasons as we tried to overcome many of the downfalls of other surveys. Its worth mentioning that Bit-Tech had some say in the structure of the survey to overcome the length. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. Keep the comments rolling.. :hip:

10. jaguarking11

Guess I was being harsh.

11. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Already done. Sounds like a nice competition - if I win! :p

12. Arkuden

Arkuden mow?

big money.. big money ... big money! papa needs a new motherboard eheh :) Pretty detailed survey though.

13. eek

eek CAMRA ***.

have i won yet? :p

14. geek1017

geek1017 What's a Dremel?

No email to me so I'm guessing I didn't win.