1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays acer al1912 board swap

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by xxcrashxx, 28 Nov 2009.

1. xxcrashxx

xxcrashxx New Member

I have an acer al1912 that has a problem with the logic board. problem is, i cant seem to find a replacement logic board anywhere. I did however find a site that has the parts for an acer al1916(logic board and power inverter). does anyone know if theres any chance that the two boards can be swapped?? from doing a quick search on the two monitors, mines a wide screen, and the other one isnt. from eyeballing it, the connectors from the lcd and keypad look to be the same, and the boards look to be the same size.

pretty much wondering if anyone knows if this swap would work, or has had experience with it?? thnx in advance.

2. CarANOCApax

CarANOCApax New Member

Circuit board swap didnt work. :- Looks like this will end up costing him some cash if he has any chance...

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Why two accounts?

4. xxcrashxx

xxcrashxx New Member

not two accounts. i have no clue who CarANOCApax is. im assuming that he tried it, and it didnt work. i have yet to attempt this swap cuz i dont have the funds to do it. sux being jobless.. lol