1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Aion & Beta tested anyone?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Littletron, 19 Aug 2009.

1. Littletron

Littletron What's a Dremel?

I have pre-ordered Aion from Amazon 1st time using them so fingers crossed they do a good service.

has any one tested/played Aion in the recent beta tests.

or any thoughts on Aion?

been thinking about being a warrior gladiator but the templar looks like more fun.
    Not really played a mmo before but gamming community have all pre-ordered it.

2. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Two people I know have been beta-testing it, and have both pre-ordered it, however as the beta tests were on weekends and I rarely get any PC time on a weekend, I didn't try it myself.

The word from both of those has me waiting for the 7 day trial version to become available, and as soon as it does, I'll be giving it a go. One of the guys used to be a hardened WoW player, until he became disillusioned with WoW, and now he's really excited about Aion, so I take that as a strong recommendation!

3. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Yeah, I've started researching this as well. I find myself automatically in contempt of these anime, fan-splurge MMORPGs but this one looks like it could add something new. That said, it's gonna have to be f00kin amazing to pull me away from a free Age of Conan subscription :rock:

4. adam_bagpuss

adam_bagpuss Have you tried turning it off/on ?

ive tested it for about an hr and got bored cause its the same system as WoW, almost friggin identical.

different story, prettier graphics PLEEEEASSE DULL AS....

5. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Bummer.

6. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Loved the beta's and can't wait for the game to be released. Very smooth gameplay; extremely polished and the graphics / level design are excellent. Haven't played a decent MMORPG for a while but this looks like it will be worth spending some quality time with.