1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Airsoft!

Discussion in 'General' started by hacker 8991, 27 Jan 2004.

1. [Jonny]

[Jonny] What's a Dremel?

Sweet, Im fourteen and in the UK. (I saw on a site posted earlier it says you have to be 18 but I guess you have to be that to order it)

I'll have to get my bro to order it though, because I dont think my Parents would order it for me. :sigh: (its a gun!)

But first I need, the money, lots and lots of money.. *wonders*

2. death_star

death_star What's a Dremel?

You think it would be a great starters one ouja? As long as I can talk my parents into letting me get one my b-days coming up :naughty:

3. [Jonny]

[Jonny] What's a Dremel?

Where would you get one of these? link?

Plus, how much was you beretta (if thats what it is)

Same here, Mines in may, and I've got a geography trip with school for a night a few days after so I could take it there..

*evil laugh* :lol:

4. death_star

Heh, I just wanna shoot it around my backyard ect.

5. [Jonny]

[Jonny] What's a Dremel?

I just want to shoot at whatever I can, before it gets taken off me. :waah:

Of cource I would have to mod it, LED's and all.

6. hacker 8991

hacker 8991 What's a Dremel?

<Futurama>I have good news everybody!</Futurama>

My gun broke today! I know, it doesn't sound like good news, but it is! This means that I can go down to Academy again and return it and get a good one, now that my dad sees that they do not hurt. Yesterday, when I got it, my brother and I shot each other a few time... it felt like someone lightly pinched me. I'm hoping he will let me get one that looks real. Also, I'm looking into getting a sniper scope for my Daisy Powerline (I decided it would be fair to use at Airsoft events with friends since I have to pump it) and a thigh holster for the pistol I am going to get.

Anyway, my gun broke twice, actually. First, a BB got jammed in the loading mechanism, so that no more BBs could be loaded into the chamber (actually, it was two BBs). So, I grabbed an allen wrench and moved it out of the way, but that caused the firing "hammer" to be pushed back, and it won't move up any more, so the BBs just roll out of the gun. :lol:

7. I'm_Not_A_Monster

I'm_Not_A_Monster Hey, eat this...

well, in that case, i hope your girlfriend dumps you and your computer catches fire! :thumb: j/k

8. JEEVES

JEEVES Minimodder

airsoft kicks ass :rock: :rock:

let me first start by saying i didnt read all the post. But if you are still looking for retailers in the area, look at cheaper than dirt or other surpluss stores for springers (one shot no gas no electric). If you are looking for good guns (ie. tm, classic army, wester arms) gas blow back (my personal favs) or electric then just try to contact some airsofters in the area (web site used to be "taso" Texas Airsoft Organization) There are usualy retailers at any of the games that are hosted about once a month.

And for arguments ask your dad what he thinks about paintball, if he disagrees with paintball then your sol but if he thinks paintball is ok then show him some web sites explaining how airsoft is nothing more than asias form of paintball (man they are more effiecent in everything). Oh and always wear safty glasses when playing, I dislocated my friends retina on accident with a springer (none of us thought they would do that much damage, we all had been hit in or near the eyes before) but that one shot must have hit directly on. So what have we learned today kids. anyways airsoft kicks ass and i hope you can convience him to get into with you. Fun for all ages.

JEEVES

9. I'm_Not_A_Monster

I'm_Not_A_Monster Hey, eat this...

hey everybody, check out my thread here and GIVE ME HELP :eeek: ... :D

I'd want a FN P-90 or a Kalashnikov for my rifle. maybe a tommy gun. I could be Al Capone! bling bling. WW2 re-enactments... :naughty:

10. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

try www.zerooneairsoft.com and www.airsoftdynamics.com

The beretta was £130 plus extra magazines and gas.

11. riggs

riggs ^_^

I'm also thinking about getting (back) into airsoft.

I got my first gun about 6 or 7 years ago (I was roughly 14 at the time), but it was just a cheapy, plastic Glock17.

Next was the Centimeter Master, and then I gave up with Airsoft (got a nice Air Rifle instead).

Anywho, been looking into getting a gas blowback gun, but not sure how long a can of gas actually lasts (ie, when you fill up the gun, how many rounds will you get out of it before it needs refilling?)

BTW ouija, that beretta looks sweet! I'm really tempted as I've got about £150 to spare ATM!!

12. ouija

My beretta takes 26 rounds per magazine. Filled with gas, a magazine can take 3 reloads of pellets comfortably before running out of power. From an average sized can you will probably get 30 mag refills (estimated). So you're talking at least 2500 rounds per gas can. That's like an entire bag of ammo.

13. death_star

Guess you gotta be 14 to own an airsoft gun in canada too im *almost* 13 :sigh: but then again... the cops will never find out :idea: Thinking about getting that bad boys II @ 150 bucks for my b-day, looks good.

14. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

I bet my glock looks sexier with it's blowback when it fires come on someone please offer some hosting so i can shot u my uber glock firing :hip:

15. ouija

I can host it for you if you like. E-mail me

16. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

www.airsoftmap.co.uk

find your nearest site, phone up and say you want to go along and hire a gun and go from there :D

and ouija excel bb's aren't biodegradeable (even though they say they are), theres a massive thread on ukan about it.

17. hacker 8991

hacker 8991 What's a Dremel?

I am just curious, but how does a gun with blowback manage to fit the clip into the spot where it would in a real gun? How is that gun powered (air / battery)? Where is the power put?

18. ouija

Blowback magazines have a gas chamber in them and a seal is locked into place when you put the magazine into the gun. Each time the hammer fires, the right amount of gas is released. The recoil spring and slide cause the slide to fire back and it actually loads the next round into the chamber like a real gun would a normal bullet.

Benefits: fresh gas with each magazine reload

19. Lazy

Lazy Meow?

bb's are a lot smaller than real bullets, so the space saved in the mag is used to store gas.

20. warrmr

warrmr What's a Dremel?

BBs are between 4.5mm and 6mm. so there tiny compared to an actual round. as they dont have to have the propellant cartridge on the back.