1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alias new season

Discussion in 'General' started by fizban, 6 Jan 2005.

1. fizban

fizban What's a Dremel?

Anybody catch Alias last night? What'd you think about it?

2. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

I was extatic but it could've been just that it had been a freakin' year since last season. They made some sweeping changes and kindof just left some stuff from last year hanging (stuff that I can remember because it was soooo long ago).

but it looks awesome so far.

3. fizban

fizban What's a Dremel?

that's kinda what I thought too!!!! I liked the changes they made... it's almost like it was that first season. Except they all know what a 'Snake' Sloan is. I kinda like the fact that they are bringing Nadia into the show more too. And I loved how they got Marshall into 'APO' All they need to do now is get Weiss involved!

-Fiz

4. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

Yeah, you know Wiess will be drawn in eventually, he'll probably come in by finding out that they are all still operatives. I'm a bit paranoid that Nadia will be the main character after this season (I just don't think they can keep Jennifer Garner to much longer) and the show wouldn't be the same. she is the show but I'll watch every second she's still on it.

5. BufferOverflow

BufferOverflow What's a Dremel?

It absolutely kills me that you guys get to see it so much before us UK folk. I'm a huge fan of the other three seasons and of course of Jennifer. ;)

This was the first I was aware that the new season had been released though so thankyou! Gonna have to see if some kind sole is releasing any rips - been waiting a year to find out what's next! :wallbash:

6. ajack

ajack rox

I was also damn excited to see this - so long since the last season. Was a fairly good episode and apparently Alias and Lost are supposed to merge later on in the season which should be interesting to see - I'm a big fan of both.

Like the new opening credits too :)

7. fizban

fizban What's a Dremel?

Time to bump and see what everybody thought of Alias last night! :D
    I'm not sure if I like that they've brought back all the Rembaldi stuff... but at least it's not the central theme like it was last season and the season before. Man I love Sark!!! He plays such a great 'bad guy'. I'd love to see him in a movie.....

-Fiz