1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Alphacool SUCK.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Vault-Tec, 27 Feb 2018.

1. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

I wasn't trying to manipulate any body using any thing. As far as I was concerned the matter was dealt with and over and the only recourse she had was to file a CCJ or whatever you would have to do in order to start legal proceedings. All I was doing, and am doing here, is complaining about their behaviour and warning others that this part is obviously poo and Alphacool suck. That's all. No bribery, no blackmail, nothing else.

If another fellow WCer came across another WC part that had issues and could blow off, leak or what not? I would expect the same. All I posted on FB was "Is that because they did this before?" or something very similar and "You suck !". That's it, not "What are you going to do about it?" or "What are you going to offer her?" and etc. In fact, I often read the "news and reviews" section of the forum and see people criticising numerous products from numerous companies.

It is a shame that David is involved in this but I can't help where he works or whom he worked for. I am sure that plenty of other companies receive complaints and etc, it's just part and parcel of any job.

And after all is said and done? Alphacool suck. Their attitude and display of no empathy or whatever else should be known to other enthusiasts. Because after all, a company is made or broken when something goes wrong and not when everything fits first time and works. It is what they do in case of a problem and it's pretty clear how they stand on that.

A good company such as Noctua really cares about their users. Case in point, here they are all these years later STILL offering completely free mounting mechs for their coolers to make them work on modern sockets. For free, nicksey poos etc. LOL Aquacomputer charged me £13 for two metal arms so my AM3 WB would fit on Socket 2011.

2. Arthur

Arthur Comment is over there ----->

Used Alphacool products often over the years on several loops....never had a single issue with them. That being said, I would never just push tubing onto a barb or stud without using a hoseclip as anyone with any sense knows that once the pressure builds up it would simply shoot off. Looking at the photo of the damage in the first post it looks like whoever built the loop has to take some responsibility for letting this happen.