1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Aluminum honeycomb availiable at FrozenCPU.com

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Saxxon, 16 Feb 2008.

1. Saxxon

Saxxon What's a Dremel?

Video tests

Here is a much better video demo. Showing tests for 2 brands of fans, the airflow hitting a MB at 4 inches, and a CPU fan demo showing temperature change. Many thanks to Shawn Erickson for helping run and shoot video for these tests.
    [​IMG]

2. Saxxon68

Saxxon68 What's a Dremel?

Frosty link

Looks like Frosty Tech has linked to this thread in the review of Nexus flow straighteners.

I knew someone would take the idea before too long. I spelled it out pretty clear in my mod pages on several sites. But the Nexus item has 15 cells for 120mm fan is not extremely effective. 1/6" cell walls are very restrictive as well and the housing covers much of the output.
    They coped the smoke test I posted on Youtube almost exactly except for the gradient to give it scale.

Looks like the link for Frozecpu is not working because they are sold out, you can still purchase them at http://www.saxonpc.com/

Thought I would update it since the frosttech review is linked from many pages and links to here.

Tags: