Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by bit-tech, 18 Jul 2019.
I've never even heard of the thing, and visiting the site I can't even find it. Looking at the homepage there's:
- Advert for some Alexa thing
- List of items I just bloody bought
- Adverts for 'Prime benefits' that I already have
- Wishlist items
- Wrong-as-always recommendation crap
- "Stuff from a brand you don't give a moneys about"
- Dash buttons (I thought they'd retired them. And they have, they are not 'virtual buttons' that serve no purpose)
- Recently viewed items AKA stuff you already decided not to buy
Huh, so that's why sometimes I need to go into the "other sellers" section to find the Amazon-sold listing rather than merchant-sold.
I've had it before where i added something to the basket that showed free P+P and clicked on the buy it button, or it could've been the one click order button, only to discover they used a different (cheaper) seller that wanted to charge £7-8 for P+P.
Separate names with a comma.