1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cases An amazing case mod idea

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by blackwatch, 22 Apr 2013.

1. blackwatch

blackwatch Minimodder

Ok guys while I've been building my recent case mod I have been struck by an awesome idea. One that I think would not only look amazing but at the same time could be used on cases as a real security feature. If I am able to produce a prototype who would I be best speaking to case manufacture wise to see if its an idea that could be bought.

I don't want to say too much upfront but like most ideas im suprised it hasnt been thought of already :)

2. atc95

atc95 I have the upgrade bug!

Protocase.co.uk do quotes for full cases as long as you give them a cad file or sketch up file. I'm sure you could ask for it to be made from acrylic or wood fit prototype purposes.

3. blackwatch

blackwatch Minimodder

With this idea im hoping there would be a possibility of actually seeling the idea to a case manufacture. I am in the process of speaking to a company about the idea and the possibilities....one part of the mod is already possible and the second part of the mod is a few months away ( basically in the testing process atm )

All being well this could be an amazing time in my life. watch this space :)