And further disappointment.

Discussion in 'SCAN Computers - After Sales Support' started by modd1uk, 12 Dec 2015.

1. modd1uk

modd1uk Well-Known Member

Guys, this is taking the proverbial now.

Why do I get an email at nearly 4:30pm on Saturday 12th December to tell me an item on my order is out of stock.

I placed the order on Thursday 10th of December, your employees have had all day Friday, and all day Saturday to inform me that the case is out of stock (shown as in stock at time of order)

Instead I get an email after the store has closed for the weekend so I can't arrange a replacement.

This order is for a customers PC that was due to be built Monday, that won't happen now will it because Scan have failed to inform me in a reasonable time frame that the main item (Case) is out of stock.

This is a joke, why do I continue to use Scan when Amazon and OCUK can have my items to me next day.

2. ChrisP

ChrisP Retail Sales Manager

Posts removed, the rules are in placed so we can concentrate on the issue in hand

Please respect the rules of the section.

Thanks

3. ChrisP

modd1uk

Our CS team is looking into this now for you, We still show 1 piece of the case in stock and I agree this level of service is not good enough at all.

Let me come back to you shortly once I have also looked into this for you.

Best Regards

4. modd1uk

modd1uk Well-Known Member

Appreciate that Chris thanks.

Case that was out of stock was found and order has been despatched. I appreciate Scans efforts to locate the "out of stock" case and get the order shipped out today. That stock system needs addressing though Chris, Scans been open long enough now to have a better system in place.

Thanks anyway though buddy.

Last edited: 14 Dec 2015
  5. ChrisP

Thanks for the update modd1uk, in this case its the Pickers issue not finding the item so I will speak with the Managers in that area.

Please PM me your Invoice number for future order's so we can keep a closer eye on how they process through our system as I am aware you have had various issues before.

Best Regards