Content 1. Initial post - Blowing the top 2. The story of the front bezel 3. Happy feet 4. End of the fab 5. Exterior done. End of part 1. 6. Now, that's RAD. This is my first proper worklog. So maybe some introductions first. My first mod was a simple paintjob to my CoolerMaster Centurion. Next came a side window. And next, a complete repaint. My work was very amatuerish compared to the masters here. But I was hooked and next came my big plunge, I jumped into water cooling. Besides playing with my PC, my first love has to be scale modeling. Some of my works can be seen here. Oh, almost forgot, I'm from Singapore (the little red dot). Some theme of this build. 1. Controlled air flow. Since the system still requires air intake, all vents are carefully considered to reduce dust. You can see later how dusty my system became after a while. 2. Cost. My rig will pale very much in comparison with all the uber i7 machines here with multiple SSDs. Most of the parts are re-used from my current rig. 3. Anything I can make myself, I will. This build is based on the Lian-li PC-A05N. The N model is the latest iteration of the A05 series, it's very well made and being my first Lian-li case, I was floored by the amazing quality. The size of the case is also one thing that I like. It's relatively small and it's reversed ATX configuration is a big plus for me. Also the wife didn't quite approve of the ATCS 840. Obligatory stripped parts layout. Some simple cuts first. The case has multiple venting slots at the back. The design calls for cool air to be drawn in from the back and pushed to the front. Great design by Lian-li but unfortunately not what I wanted. Also, I need to have some proper holes cut for the 3/8" tubings. and finished off cleanly. By the way, I'm using a Fret saw here. No dremeling. Old school Cheesecake~! I cut the retaining piece for the tubing from some spare aluminum. First, measure and measure. And measure again. Then cut. Installed! I did the same thing with the rest of the venting slots (there's quite a few). Next. Modding the top blow hole. Having used this method in my last rig. I think it's really useful since hot air rises and the fastest way of getting rid of those heat in your system is to blow it out of the top. I have intended to use AC Ryan's RadGrillz for this. Hence the AC Ryan template. I used a coping saw for this (just to try it out). But silly old me, forgot to print the template in 100% and it was actually slightly reduced in size. Oh well, I'm making my own grills then (also to save some cost. ) Mock up. Marking out. I seem to be missing pictures of the completed piece. Haha.. Sorry. More in my next update. Comments and criticism welcome!