1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress ANGEL - Lian-li PC-A05N Mod

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Pazu, 28 Sep 2009.

1. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Yup, it adds a lot :thumb:

2. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

Well, I feel a bit awful for saying this, since I was one of the people who suggested a rad grill, but I think that it should have been covering the entire radiator AND it should have been designed like the grill that already sits on top of the case - which means there should be a line going through the arrow ends AND the arrow ends should point towards the front of the case - and not towards the back like it is on the grill you just made...

3. Pazu

Pazu New Member

Thanks!

Well, to each his own I guess.

While your idea sounds good, I did give it a thought and decided against it.

Firstly I'm weary of the obstruction of airflow with putting such a grill. Which was why I didn't put one in the first place.

Secondly, the rad support only covers half the rad, how would a full grill work?

Forward arrow, backward arrows, it doesn't really spoil the look. Because the window stripes and the rad support stripes are in different direction already anyway. Yeah, I kinda thought of doing the center too but it's too similar to the first grill. Where's the fun in that?:rock:

Thanks for the feedback though. I appreciate it. :)

4. benji2412

benji2412 <insert message here>

This mod looks fantastic, especially the racing stripe! I can tell by the fact you don't use a dremel you're quite patient, it really shows with your quality finish!! Congrats and please make sure if you mod another to post it up ;)

5. The boy 4rm oz

The boy 4rm oz Project: Elegant-Li

Personally I like the new grill, it is exactly what the mod needed as a finishing detail. It is also a cool idea that it only covers have the rad, it's really effective. As for airflow obstruction, there shouldn't be much at all.

6. Nutman

Nutman Never stuck with stock

What happened to this great mod?