Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 12 Dec 2012.
A new low in movie history.
In other words, not a single studio wanted to pick it up?
OMG ... I really hate those birds ... we are invaded !!!
1) A metonym used for the US film production industry.
2) A place where original or complex ideas go to die.
3) An industry where interesting and unique media products from around the world are imported and commodified, pasteurized and homogenized to remove any ideas or concepts that might provoke thoughts or ideas that challenge or are contrary to the comfortable imagined ideals of a location called "middle America", an artificial construct invented by corporate interests to represent the lowest common denominator for marketing purposes.
1) Of or relating to the US film production industry.
2) A state of mind bereft of imagination and intellectual courage.
3) A vulgar term for a place that is shallower than a toddler's paddling pool.
Still have never played or even seen the aforementioned game. Do I win something?
Summer 2016 release.. oh dear. By the time that comes out there will be some other game that people are playing other than Angry Birds - which has lost a lot of it's popularity already IMO. Massive fail.
Meh atleast you lot aren't Finnish and don't (probably) have to see angry birds candies, soft drinks, plushies, even coffee ffs every time you go to the grocery store.
Good for the people making money on it, but this is just retarded.
Uwe Boll should be happy at least, after the Angry Birds movie fails he will only be the 2nd worst thing happened to game related movies.
In related news, Draw Something: The Movie is scheduled for a 2017 release, and will consist of people drawing. For 2 hours. No dialogue as there wasn't any in the original game.
I can't ****ing wait.
holding out for "farmville - the movie", every 20min of it's runtime it stops unless you pay more or text everyone on your phone asking for resources. possibly better than the freemium movie concept though, anyone can get in but half the screen is covered with ads unless you pay £5 for the glasses to filter it out.
PLEASE be live action and not animated.
If it's going to fail, it might as well terrabad
You cannot even begin to quantify the immensity of the f**k I do not give.
sorry, I read "2016 release" and went no further. Smart money says this won't ever be released, and the conspiracy theorist in me thinks this is just a marketing stunt since they haven't hired an actual studio to make it.
This is right up there with the hundreds of angry bird rip off products I've seen in dollar stores. Hilarious to look at, but it gets old quick.
If it is slated for a 2016 release won't the hype have died down by then? I think its popularity has already begun to sink.
Separate names with a comma.