1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Anime Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by WILD9, 5 Jul 2004.

1. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Shut it you lot and read the damn manga.....and be satisfied!

If you knew the fillers would be crap why watch them?

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

3. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

Atanum, i DO read the manga, and tbh its getting a bit boring. I much prefer the Bleach and One Piece manags.

Yeah Bleach anime is licenced by Viz, kind of old news now, but still good to let other people know. Lets just hope they make a bit of a better job then they did Naruto.

4. atanum141

Yeah abit of a shame about Bleach but it was gonna happen but people didnt know when...apparently it will be shown on "adult swim" section of cartoon network late at night due to the violent content but this pisses me off as its a show which needs its full uncut story to actully express its story/intentions to the viewers but i know those american wankstains will cut this show to pieces and pimp it out like they do with everything else that wholesum in the anime world.

the Bleach manga is at a pivitol moment at the mo' also the Naruto manga is running nicely and not too long now before we shall the continuation of the manga at "Part2"

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Unless I can find a free printer there's no way I can read the mangas.

Oooo been meaning to ask: anyone got the current run of 9 vols of Hellsing manga?? Im really looking for a complete download.

6. PQuiff

PQuiff What's a Dremel?

must say im a bit miffed at bleach getting licensed...take it it means its gonna be a whole lot harder to get hold of.....unless they bring out DVDs(which would be worth getting)

Fillers do SUX. how much backstory can one animation handle......poor, poor Naruto....

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

It's not gonna be any harder, unless you refuse to download DB releases.

8. DaSuperFly

DaSuperFly What's a Dremel?

I stopped reading Hellsing after it got a little too crazy with them starting to fight Nazis!

9. PQuiff

PQuiff What's a Dremel?

Good news bindi :D

Goonna sound like a right nub now....i got all the Helsing episodes(13 of them i think)

Are there any more? really rather liked Hellsing..would like to know why alucard has Hellsing as his master...

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

The latest is volume 9 that's been translated. I know the series is only 13 episodes but there's FAR FAR more manga then there is series.

There's a new Hellsing OVA out recently, which id thoroughly recommend.

11. atanum141

Yer i agree, its pretty wild and trippy.

on a side note anyone started watching Ergo Proxy? its a interesting mix of Sci-Fi/noir/thriller...thingymabob. but atlest its pretty cool.

at the mo' theres nothing that really floats me boat also that and pipex port throttling issue thats keeping me behind on all my downloads.

12. PQuiff

PQuiff What's a Dremel?

OHHHH..Nice one....ill defo try to get my grubby mits on that Hellsing OVA..

Know what you mean about port trottling...plusnet is doing it to us as well...yeah really handing this 2 meg Broadband....i can get the grand total of 30 k a sec at peak time.....HMMMMMM

13. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

I watched the first few episodes and came to the conclusion you did that is incredibly repetitive. If you want dark, depressing anime just watch Monster in all its 74 never-a-duff episode glory :)

Naruto fillers are somewhat akin to own brand cornish pasties, they may seem like a real pasty, but the quality and content is somewhat lacking :) The last filler episode, 177, was quite amusing and it was good to see Harem no Jutsu getting another outing! Unfortunately I don't like missing out segments in TV series, watching episodes 1-135 and then 202-n+1 would just seem a little odd. I actually caught Naruto on TV whilst I was out in Japan, but couldn't understand it without the subtitles ;)

If you don't mind waiting a long time I'm sure KAA will eventually catch up with the DVD releases, and they will be of substantially higher quality than DBs quick 'n' dirty speed subs. Do Conclave sub licensed anime?

I've watched the first few episodes and must say I quite enjoy it, good non-silly storyline, nice visuals, compelling characters, and a decent sound track.

Ichigo Mashimaro is one to watch if you want something very silly, but also very funny :)

14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I think I would have slit my wrists if I watched the whole lot of Monster. I got through 3 episodes before I almost cried and shouted at the same time. You'll be happy to know that Hell Girl doesnt get any better, even after 14 episodes.

I agree about Naruto, I cant stop watching even though it's kinda crappy. I just watch for the op and end atm.

Im really trying to get hold of KAA's Yukikaze cause it looks the ****. But the tracker keeps falling.

More Windy Tales though! It's like Christmas :)

15. atanum141

I got all 5 episodes....its riviting yet quite psycological stuff even for a action anime, yet it dosent have a proper ending....good stuff nevertheless.
    I got the entire stuff off emule network.

16. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Who subbed your copy? The KAA one is only 4 episodes.

17. JADS

JADS Et arma et verba vulnerant

Yes it is a mite depressing :)

18. atanum141

1-4 is done by ANBU&AonE
    And ep 5 is done by [yu]??? Ill check up it later.

19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Cheers.

The XXXAholic movie is absoutle genius. I LOVE movies that are completely trippy like that, and the cross over with the Tsubasa Chronicle movie just made it even better, despite the fact the Tsu Chron movie was a bit limp cause it was far too short.

20. atanum141

currenty getting "Ichigo Mashimaro" and "He is my Master" series...as they are funny and have cute girls in them. :rock:

but on a side note I NEED THIS IN MY LIfE NOW!!!! OTHERWISE MY LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE!!!!
    [​IMG]

Tags: