1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Anime Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by WILD9, 5 Jul 2004.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

That's because the VA lost her voice

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

OK: I've watched the entirity of Ouran, and yes, it's addictive despite picking up slowly.

As for GITS SSS OST, GITS SAC OST 3 is still better imo, but only just. ALL the GITS soundtracks completely pwn anything else I've listened to, infact, tell a lie, anything Yoko Kanno does obliterates anything else.

3. teamtd11

teamtd11 *Custom User Title*

ive just started watching negima!?. but then relised its just a retelling of negima! so i dont know if i should watch ! or !? first :confused: :hehe:

4. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

Negima! was the first series and kind of trailed away from the manga, whereas Negima!? will stay closer to the manga story line

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yay! Another year of Bleach fillers. I literally, cannot wait.

/sarcasm

6. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

The movie will tick me over....Naruto has been confirmed for Feb 15th to re-start again.

Black Lagoon second season is over but it sure got good at the end...just need to see what the new spring shows will be like?

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Dunno. They doing anymore BL?? Has Naruto stopped completely til feb now??

Is the movie out? I haven't seen it on torrent. Spose the DVD will take a few months.

8. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

Where have you found this out from? All the info ive been seeing state that ep 110 starts the manga storyline up again, unless i have read wrong?

9. atanum141

You must be joking right?
    Even upto Ep134 its the manga storyline, Where Naruto is fighting Sasuke when they go to level2 is part of the original story line, everything after that is pure fillers. A year and a half of fillers, pure rubbish that has nothing to do with the manga in any such form.

TBH i would wish they show Kakashi Gaiden first as it will clear up lots of info for the people who dont read the manga. But the Episode shown on the 15th will be a re-introduction to the characters 5years on and older. But also TBH during the manga not many of the secondary characters have been used yet, alot of new ones have shown promice but the regulars have been kept quiet which is strange.

Thank god the manga has gone on really strong, it started off quiet but its really been non stop action from the get go with lots of new info on things people have been talking about....like the tailed demons :D

EDIT: any and all info can be found on any Naruto fan site stating that the official date has been set, even on the Naruto site of you can read Japanese.

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ata, can you hook me up with the Kakashi Gaiden manga translation? I dont wanna go round digging for it on the net, I only want to read that specifically.

Ship: you on about Bleach?? I just assumed: it looked to me like the new "bad guy" was another new filler, nothing to do with Aizen.

11. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

Yeah sorry, i should have said. I was on about Bleach. The 'new guy' in the scan is deffo from the manga storyline. And i for cant wait to see it animated.

And i also cant wait for the Naruto manga storyline to start up again on the 15th February.

12. atanum141

No date for Bleach yet, tho i wouldnt be surprised if it wernt a year before its back to manga story line about the war.

13. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ah mint! That's good news then, cause he looked nothing like or related to Aizen.

14. atanum141

Which new guy?
    Who are we on about? i cant tell?

EDIT: is it the guy with the scar on his face?

15. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

the last one you see in the last bleach episode, when the music changes to "danger" after an episode of wanting hugs and kisses, but emotional stress!?

16. atanum141

I dont watch the anime so i dont know who you chaps are talking about, the only new bad guy iveseen is the bloke from the movie who's got a scar on his face.

17. Shippo

Shippo What's a Dremel?

Ok after just watching ep 109 of Bleach, i can definately say that ep 110 starts the manga storyline once again, so good news. :D :D

18. atanum141

Are you sure?
    ill give it a go.

EDIT: WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Its that bob-haired freek Hirako!! The War is about to start! I really really really really really cant ****ing wait.

Here are the the name of the next 4 Episodes:
    110. Resuming the Substitute Business! The Terrifying Transfer Student
    Daikou Gyou Saikai! Kyoufu no Tenkousei 「代行業再開!恐怖の転校生」
    111. The Fathers' True Identity
    Oyajitachi no Shoutai 「親父達の正体」

112. Vizard and Arrancar
    Vaizaado to Arankaru 「仮面の軍勢と破面」

113. The Arrancar Offensive
    Arankaru Shuurai 「アランカル襲来」

Last edited: 8 Jan 2007
  19. atanum141

Anyone watched Ep110 yet?
    Its exactly how the manga is, and the little twist at the end and the music introducing the new character is trully badass, i cant wait for the next episode.

20. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

So the next year is gonna be some good bleach watchin? And I was hoping for just one light hearted school episode before the **** hits the fan again.

Tags: