1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Anime Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by WILD9, 5 Jul 2004.

1. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Finally back to the manga!

2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

lol, well there is still some comedy elements in it but as like Naruto it will all be action, but there is alot of "soul" searching for Ichigo so that not all the action gets in the way.

Also how it work out is that there is 5months worth of Anime material comverted here from the manga, what most people are thinking is taht they may strech out alot of the fights to ywo episodes each, that isnt so bad as they dont have much of a lead in the manga unlikes naruto;s year and a half.

3. teamtd11

teamtd11 *Custom User Title*

i have't been watching the bleach fillers. so is ep110 a good starting point. or is there something i need to see in 109 or before?

4. atanum141

start @ 110. its where the managa left off.

5. Jamie

Were the bits in 109, with the Ichigo talking to spirits, flashbacks from the start of bleach before Ichigo gained Rukias death god powers? I can hardly remember what happened back at the start now.

6. atanum141

~I think so.....as it showed him getting her powers within the Episode i believe.

7. atanum141

Who watched Ep111 of Bleach then?

Any thoughts?

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

pwntastic. I always knew his dad wasn't normal. I bet his father gave it up after their mother died or something.

Their Zampaktou (sword) is just a phallic symbol, right? I mean "real men learn how to control the size of theirs" :eyebrow:

Is he a Shinigami Rep as well? Since he has a real human body.

9. Jamie

I fell asleep.

10. atanum141

Start learning spanish soon lads...your gonna need it.

11. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Ah WTF? Why?? Dattebayo doing spanish subs only?

12. atanum141

:D :D :D :D :D nothing to do with the subs....it comes straight from the Bleach Manga.
    E.G.: Brazo derecho del gigante. :D

13. atanum141

Ep112 of bleach,
    was quite nicely paced.

any thoughts?

14. Jamie

I'm interested to find more out about Ishigo's father and the shop keeper bloke. You can really tell that it's back to the manga, far superior scenes, animation and the story is actually interesting.

15. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

My theory:

Uruhara was previously of captain level, right? So Uru was capt. and Isshin was his vice. But Isshin fell in love with a real world woman (Ichi's mum) and up'd n left, but lost her, and Uru left too.. or something.. I think Uru left first though so mebbe Isshin met the woman later after they both decided to leave.

EDIT: 20 years, ok, Ichi's only 17-odd so he did something naughty 3 prev with Masaki?!

And the Vaisard or whatever: since Aizen and Co. popped upstairs Im assuming those 3 are getting a facial as well.

EDIT2: Right, sod it, I'm gonna watch the WHOLE episode rather than predict what's gonna happen in 3 minutes time.

WHAT THE **** is with the fingering each other up the arse??

Last edited by a moderator: 25 Jan 2007
  16. atanum141

Your nice theiorys on Ichigo's dad and kisuke are unfortunately not right.
    But yes Kisuke was a captain.

the manga is shaping up as pure amazing.....

Has anyone noticed how ichigo is loosing the plot alittle in the episode? interesting? hmmm....

EDIT: which onf of you liked that little girl?
    She gets her ass handed back to her by Ichigo, he nearly kills her...which is nice,then she crys......

EDIT2: the reason why Kisuke was excile'd was explained when Aizen explained his decit. It was because Kisuke made a gigai that wouldnt be tracked. but im sure re-visiting that episode will bring the full details back.

Last edited: 25 Jan 2007
  17. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Bah im not digging out that episode again.

Thinking about it though Isshin's powers are EASILY captain level.

18. atanum141

In terms of Isshin's powers in not too sure but its obvious hes a pure badass same with Kisuke.

It actually has'nt been discussed further as to what role Isshin plays or what his powers are like. Im sure further on in the manga it will be revealed.

Ok so reason im adding this post as to the fact that i downloaded and got "Memories of nobody" It's byfar the the worst cam copy i have every obtained. Usually cam rips are done by camcorders but this was done by using a mobile phone..... :eyebrow: so the picture quality was rubbish as was the small delay in the video as it couldnt keep up with the fast pace of the film.

Anyways on to my thoughts. As im not fluent in Japanese and there are no subs arround for such a early copy of the movie i had to listen and see if i could work out the story.

It revolves arround by Ichigo meeting some Shinigami bird who he seems to developing a relationship with, during this time the spirits on earth are being transforming in these mindless spirit drones for someones evil plan!

As Ichigo and rukia try and find out who these people are it seems certain worlds are going to collide and destroy eachother(i think), and so the baddies are revealed, these guys look like shinigami but dont have swords they have actual weapons like a old skool rocket launcher and other handheld EDO era weapons.

Its seems that their leader wants to put the two worlds together so everything will be balanced but it will destroy everything at this moment(i think). The bird that Ichigo met seems to hold some key or memorys as to this plan going ahead and they kidknap her, and somehow they use those spirit drones to make the plan work.

Ichigo and the gang obviously plan to rescue her and make sure those evil-dooers wont get away with it. Theres plenty of action in this movie, im actually quite surprised that this movie dosent showcase much of Ichigo's powers and most of the time he gets his arse kicked. Its only actually the other secondary characters get to shine and show off their pwntastic abilities some more.

Obviously Cpt.Hitsuguya shows of his Ice dragon alot(this is getting abit boring now) his 2nd in command...that big brested bird(matsumoto) shows her "hineko's" power and its pretty spanky as it turns to ash and moves about in the air. As usual Renji's BanKai is there and that baldguy vicecaptain with the long stick zampacto.

What i liked was Rukia's Shikai, ive only seen it in the manga originally and it looks sweet then but actually watching it in motion is beautiful, Her's is a Ice type zampacto tho i wont spoil the surprise what it can do, but im sure in the Anime at the moment as its progressing you guys will see it soon.

Overally it was a ok movie, nothing special and nothing to do with the Manga storyline. Its quite short comming in at 1h30mins, it just seems like a longer episode tho the quality of the animation clearly shows its far superior to the TV show interms of quality. I must say that its much better than both of the Naruto movies put together.

Naruto news! we arnt far away now to the new series and the manga is amazing....
    Naruto's new jitsu is pure crazy
    . Also in Blaech its nice to see the secondary characters obtaining new powers and putting them in the spotlight for some time.

Last edited: 28 Jan 2007
  19. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

OK I'm not reading it until you tell me if there's spoilers. I know you've written a lot and I wanna read it but I don't want to spoil anything since both Bleach and Naruto are about to kick off properly.

It's funny how stories with multiple important characters really hold it together better. But is there a saturation limit? Like how you want to know more about them all but there simply isn't time. But something like Cowboy Bebop with 5 managed to get the whole about them all and fill a series perfectly.

OT: (or ON topic?!) Death Note ROCKS. I have to find the live action version somewhere.

20. atanum141

Well i wrote mostly about the movie which dosent have anything to do with the manga, so in terms of spoilers all i wrote about was the story about the movie which even im not sure about the details as there are no subs for it, i just wrote what i thought was happening or what i understood.

Yeah i have to agree about the larges characters. Both Naruto and Bleach have a HUGE cast, but the good thing about these is that they are all split into many levels of importance, like how the captains and lutentants are regulary shown but others in their squads arnt. But also its sometimes a nice shift to see the main character not being focused on so much. Alot of the time they are allways in the backgrounds but now having individual situations and side storys are allways nice.

Tags: