1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows Anime Discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by WILD9, 5 Jul 2004.

1. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

DefilerPak + random other codecs from the zoom player web site if I found I couldn't play anything. Gonna reformat my windows drive and do a reinstall of everything soon so I can install a new set of codecs, if there are better ones around. Was thinking of using CCCP.

2. AJB2K3

AJB2K3 What's a Dremel?

Help with next dvd set.
    ive got
    all Gits dvd currently avaliable in uk
    Sierial experements Lain
    She Ultimate weapon
    ALL Transformers,
    Gunslinger girl
    Diaguard volumes 1>3
    noot bothered with CBB,Outlaw star, nadesco, FMA
    so what do i get next?

3. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

yeah CCCP is the only codec pack i use, and ill send yer a link to the 1080p issue where it uses a differed core decoder.

4. PQuiff

PQuiff What's a Dremel?

My first boxsets were ulyssees 31 and D&D...still rank as some of my faves.

5. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Anyone got Ergo Proxy 21/22 HD? I can't get it from Shinsen at all :(

EDIT: ****, Death Note is dropped as Viz is getting heavy handed. Yay :(

Last edited by a moderator: 17 Jun 2007
  6. teamtd11

teamtd11 *Custom User Title*

Ive got 21, and gettign 22 now. its on the secondary tracker on there site.

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea Im getting off their secondary tracker but it keeps saying the socket is unreachable :(

8. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I've already got them if you want bindi.

9. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Woot! With a capital double-u.

Wonder who'll pick it up now then? It's not like a popular series such as Death Note will be left alone.

10. AJB2K3

AJB2K3 What's a Dremel?

I got board so ive ordered Patlabor 1 And 2 how ever i now have a majour issue,
    With all this manga/anime copyed to psp format how do i use it? my 4gig psp hd is full, 1 gig and 512mb mem stick and both full.
    Man someone realy needs to hach a hd for the psp.
    IFY 4 gig hd has
    GITS movie
    Gits sac
    gits sac 2nd GIG
    Gits innocence
    steamboy.

11. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

I think the only anime I really enjoyed were Witch Hunter Robin and Gundam Wing. There's a desireability in bitterly sophisticated characters with unmentioned histories.

12. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

WHR was great but it was no where near as deep as it could have been and the ending sucked. I bet the Manga is a lot better but ive never looked into it.

13. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

Oh, sh*t. That reminds me about my own forum name :cooldude:. It turns out to be the same as a WHR character. Amon was waaayy cool, by the way.

14. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Typical moody guy in black jacket tbh. Looks hard but is actually a caring kitten underneath who likes the young girls. Could be a paedophile.

Lets not forget Robin is just sweet 16, with barely a hair in the right places.

15. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

I hated Robin. Wing was easilly the worst Gundam Series made and im not the only one who has those thoughts.

Currently iam 3weeks without Anime and im not missing it one bit. The only reason i need to get downloading again is my HDD is a bloody mess and needs to be organized properly.

16. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Im still catching up with Death Note which is entirely rocking, and the only series I'm following this year is Darker than Black with my housemate still.

Still gotta watch Ergo Proxy and Le Chevalier now ive finished both HD versions but I'm not entirely convinced I can stand yet another bloody vampire anime just yet.

17. AJB2K3

AJB2K3 What's a Dremel?

Agreed but i still liked the series and the film Endless Waltz

18. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

The model kits that Wing and Endless Waltz spawned were a definite departure from the derelict design of prior Gundam mobile suits, which didn't do the pilots justice. I was a big collector of these model kits myself.

The one Gundam series I absolutely hate is this Gundam SEED puberty sh*t. The plot and characters seem like they were taken from a girl's daydream and 90210. I'm honestly scratching my head at why it's so popular. Though I do admit, there are a handful of scenes that are well-thought out. Way too much kiddie romance, though. The background story/scenario is acceptable, but doesn't stray from the faction-versus-faction stencil of a story the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise is known to abuse.

19. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Should really look into Death Note, I keep meaning to. Apart from Naruto I'm not really watching much anime at the moment, I have lots on my hard drive I keep meaning to, but never get round to it, although I started Full Metal Panic the other day, watched the first few eps, doesn't look too bad.

20. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

The original? It's certainly a watch once and only once thing. It could have so much potential but just.. doesn't.

Tags: