1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Anno 2070

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Gunsmith, 19 Nov 2011.

1. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

prepare to flip your **** gentlemen, the most expensive building in the game

running for free
    :D

[​IMG]

2. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

How to F**K!?

Seriously - The six island mods at the top alone would not be able to pull that off. You must have used up all your Ark mod slots as well to pull that off!

Epic Work! :rock:

3. ThirtyQuidKid

ThirtyQuidKid Minimodder

Need some help please

I'm trying to complete one of the single mission from the expansion but I need to research Assistants Training in the academy. As far as I can I have everything necessary but the option just isn't there under the Laboratory section. I have completed basic projects as well as a few others but still nothing.

Am I missing something stupid????

4. Boardoombob

Boardoombob What's a Dremel?

Which mission is it?

I don't recognise the name, are you sure it's not part of another objective (i.e. build a lab, then upgrade lab assistants to researchers) instead?

5. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

As far as I can remember, this mission also gave me issues, like it waits for a side mission to be completed, that you get from some random ship, or something.

I do know that what you looking for is a research project in the Academy, and it is there normally. I will run through that mission again tonight to help further, but right now that all I can offer.

Pephaps the great Gunsmith can bestow on us his vast wisdom in this matter :p

6. ThirtyQuidKid

ThirtyQuidKid Minimodder

Thanks both of you The mission is "The future of research" It comes up in the single mission category.

I have the 2500 Genius' and the science forum but need to complete the research for Assistant Training.

I'll try some more side missions but I'll admit I've not been doing them...

7. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Anyone know how I can get the toolbar in the top right corner back? The one with the time controls on it.

I used to have it, but I think I pressed some keys at some point when the window focus wasn't where I thought it was and lost the toolbar. Can't seem to find any mention of it in the key bindings or on the net.

8. wst

wst Minimodder

This is on a Steam sale! I'm currently in the process of pulling the trigger on it... but steam keeps Error 118-ing on me as I get closer to the bit where they get my money...

9. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

I'm struggling on the final Eden Project mission, where I need 5000 Eco Execs. My mines are running out of resources :(

10. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

Yeah, I have to keep buying the resource replenishment things. It's only copper and limestone that I've run out of so far though, Vadim nearly always has one.

I'm at almost 2.5k executives at the moment, I think I should be able to do with another few hours work. My biggest problem is going to be keeping food supply up enough, as I've only got one island that's got both rice and vegetables, and then one other with corn. Probably going to blitz the food to stock up, and then just try and rapidly increase the population.

11. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

I built a small Tech island to the point where it supports a Lab, which means I can make Coal/Iron/Copper replenishment devices (yes, I've run out of all three), but it's a lot of hassle to faff with the damn things. I'm going to get worried when I start running out of things like sand...

Food wise, I've got the island space - there's one island with both Veg/Rice fertility off to the right, and above there's two islands, with Rice/Veg split between them, as well as wheat for the higher end provisions. Basically my chains are complex, with a lot of shipping over islands having to happen :(

12. ccxo

ccxo On top of a hill

Anno2070 is on offer atm on the steam sale, its a shame i did not buy it via steam as could have gotten deep ocean for half price.

13. Cei

Cei pew pew pew

I actually rebought the package with all DLC to have it on Steam and cheaper than buying Deep Ocean etc by themselves.

14. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

15. Cerberus90

Cerberus90 Car Spannerer

just finished the last eden project mission.

Only just had the space to get 5k execs on one island, :D, probably would have been easier if I was more economical with my space/building placement.
    12 hours gameplay time on that mission.

16. markb2010

markb2010 What's a Dremel?

Anyone know where I can buy Anno 1404 it's not available on steam

17. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

play.com

18. jimmyjj

jimmyjj Minimodder

Just bought and Anno 2070 Deluxe Edition. Played a fair bit of 1404 and can not wait to have a look at this.

Going to check out some of your vids Gunsmith.

19. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

cool beans, don't forget to check out the IGNA series as well.

20. markb2010

markb2010 What's a Dremel?

Thanks