1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Anno 2205 Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Combatus, 6 Nov 2015.

1. loftie

loftie Multimodder

Cheers Corky. I've got that then, I'll assume the Emblem is the one on the second page with three rockets going up since it was next to the unlockable tycoon and eco emblems.

So, yes I have the bonuses for my CE. There was no code other than the game code and season pass code.

2. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Yeah there is a forum thread for it on the Ubisoft forums:
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1237098-Anno2205-Pre-order-offers-update-Forums

Ok so I hit the 'end game' or at least the end of the tech tree, the corporate HQ. Took the advice and spammed housing, gave me a very healthy income and bank balance. Allowed me to really expand my initial temperate region to max it out. Mostly done the same with the initial arctic and moon regions. The scaling for massive populations is very nice and is awesome to see a completely full region.

Completed the Sector projects for my 3 initial regions and the statue in one of the other temperate regions. They basically comprise of the same annoying fetch quests that exists for extra resource missions, only with a better (more permanent) outcome. I have purchased all other regions but not expanded out in to them yet, as really, all that remains is to complete their sector projects, for 9 in total.

I'll reserve final judgement until I have filled all 9 sectors and completed all region projects however if I had to lay two criticisms, it would definitely be the pacing, it's a shame the other regions are not accommodated into the main story so you experience all the regions, arced across the experience. The other thing, is to make the rare earth elements, required for module upgrades so heavily tied into those crappy fetch quests. You do get alot of REE from increasing corporate rank, which seems mainly tied into population levels and can also use the Ubiclub Reward 'business angel' what allows you to request a 1 time 500 unit of all ares bonus but even that's not enough to cover the cost of the modular upgrades. I hope they change that bit of it! Maybe make them moon minable.

3. loftie

loftie Multimodder

[​IMG]

This one maybe?

Tags: Add Tags