1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Antec Customer Service - Always excellent

Discussion in 'General' started by MiNiMaL_FuSS, 22 May 2013.

1. MiNiMaL_FuSS

MiNiMaL_FuSS ƬӇЄƦЄ ƁЄ ƇƠƜƧ ӇЄƦЄ.

I'm aware that these threads pop up now and then for different companies, and that on the whole Antec have a fantastic reputation for customer service here already, indeed they've helped me with spare parts and extras many times before.

That said I think it's always good to give a company credit where credits due and it helps forum members to make informed decisions about purchases.

Those of you that haven't witnessed the fate of my poor P280, see it here: http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=259888

Took a shot in the dark and contacted Antec:

Within an hour I received the following:
    Quick, witty, and helpful! We'll see what comes of it, but that alone is worth a big thumbs-up for Antec! By the way the case is not under any kind of warranty, I don't even have an invoice or receipt, most companies would tell me where to get off!

Last edited: 24 May 2013
  2. MiNiMaL_FuSS

Antec are sending me a new frame and top panel for ten euros + shipping costs (27euros all in, that's £23 in real money!), this is staggeringly good customer service consider my case is secondhand, has no paperwork, and isn't under warranty. Good on um! I'll buy Antec forever more!

3. Gaming_freak_10

Gaming_freak_10 Active Member

That's amazing Minimal!!!

4. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Wow, that is good service! I suppose the case frame is of no real use to them, but it's being prepared to go that extra mile and send parts out that distinguish CS departments.

5. MiNiMaL_FuSS

Not to mention I also got an email of very carefully put together set of photos/instructions detailing how to dissemble my current chassis and rebuild the new one, I probably didn't need this, but I doubt it's an off-the-shelf set of instructions for them.

Chuffed, looking forward to my p280 being all shiny and new!

6. mrbungle

mrbungle Undercooked chicken giver

Case wise they are superb.

Busted the door off a old case before and they sent me a entire new fascia for nothing!

7. Noob?

Noob? New Member

Nevermind, can't find the case anymore...

Last edited: 26 May 2013
  8. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

They are good and actually speak human language! With me they replaced some cracked plastic clips for the Antec 620 free of charge. The retention bracket was and is poorly constructed but the customer service is there at the very least! :thumb:

9. MiNiMaL_FuSS

Just received an email from Antec thanking them for my post on the bittech forums, amazing who's reading these threads! and nice to see a big company like Antec clearly taking notice of some forum prattle.

Perhaps I should ask for some sort of future PR related discount lol!

My thanks again to the Antec customer services person.

10. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

Very nice to see Antec CS going the extra mile.

Love the humorous Email reply, it's always refreshing to see the reply from an actual person rather than Copy+Pasted script.

11. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

From my experience Some Companies are amazing at customer service ( Silverstone, Antec and Logitech jump to mind )
    others...slightly less so...

12. Unicorn

Unicorn Uniform November India

Silverstone are treading a fine line with me at the moment. Usually they're great, but I got charged £16 (inc P&P) for twelve FT02 hard drive screws a couple of weeks ago -.-