1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Anti-drug bandwagon

Discussion in 'General' started by ou7blaze, 6 Sep 2007.

1. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/06/njoint106.xml

What do YOU think?

So this idiotic girl decides that the normal form of cannabis is not strong enough and decides to try the strongest (i have no idea?) version and dies from it due to a complete personality change or something. Her parents now blame the drug.

Sure, I took a drug it's not my responsibility for my actions, it's ALL the drugs fault.

2. Mother-Goose

Mother-Goose 5 o'clock somewhere

:duh:
    So, she did loads of other drugs afterwards after having a super strong joint and liking the feeling

OTHER DRUGS WOMAN!! OTHER DRUGS!:duh:

3. Akava

Akava Lurking...

I agree completely, the drugs didn't smoke themselves into her, im sorry for their loss but the parents just can't blame an inanimate object for her death.

4. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Ah im happy we have many same minded individuals on bit tech, more importantly people who have common sense and are more clued up about what's going on.

5. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

<A88>

6. Akava

Akava Lurking...

LOL! Brasseye Cheesecake! :clap: :dremel:

7. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

hehe.... funny video :D

8. The cheapskate

The cheapskate One custom title before Matty

Why do people always blame the drugs?

If you cant control your self dont smoke / take the stuff.

Ive smoked enough to know when to and when not to smoke, for example, im feeling stupidly pissed off im not gona smoke a joint (or take something stronger)

Some people are retarded.

9. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Come now, you don't really think that her parents, in their grief, are going to be all introspective and review their parenting of their little girl now, do you? Or accept that sometimes teenagers do stupid things, and sometimes that turns out badly? Nope, someone has to be blamed, psychological defenses have to kick in. You can't exactly expect them to be in a rational place right now.

10. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

So she used drugs several times, had some sort of mental illness, and they blame ONE joint? WTF?

Seems to me that the parents just won't accept the fact that their daughter committed suicide, and need something to blame.

Blame the society, dammit!

11. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

Shame on the media for jumping on these people. The same happened with that madeline kid going missing. Anything for a good bit of fearmongouring though!

Tags: