1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-paedophile protests...

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Pappy_Lazaru, 5 Feb 2010.

1. Pappy_Lazaru

Pappy_Lazaru Bish bash bosh!

2. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

Anti-paedophile protests?

3. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

So someone is actually AGAINST touching small children? Oh lordy..

4. Ph4ZeD

Ph4ZeD What's a Dremel?

I live in Dorset, and I can assure that this protest is representative of the extremely low IQ average which is prevalent in this county.

5. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

I can understand their concern, what with the Pope visiting soon. :p

mjm25 likes this.
  6. Jimbob94

Jimbob94 What's a Dremel?

What did you say? :eyebrow:

I live in Dorset and I would not distinguish it's IQ average from any other county (apart from chavs :sigh:)

You, sir, are beng very stereotypical :miffed:

7. Ph4ZeD

Ph4ZeD What's a Dremel?

Not as stereotypical as a bunch of frothy-mouthed common tabloid-reading chavs having a "protest" about paedophiles.

8. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

looks like they are concerned parents and the like.. I don't see how this can be a bad thing considering who they are targeting to march against.. over here pedos don't do too well in jail- so yeah they get their wrong end of a nightstick and rusty trombone beating there

9. Moriquendi

Moriquendi Bit Tech Biker

10. thehippoz

thehippoz What's a Dremel?

lol yeh that's crazy

11. Nexxo

That's also common. Note that the article mentions five other families erroneously targeted. Or how about the woman who handed out leaflets in the local park warning people that a man living at such-and-such address was a paedophile? Except that he was not --she got the address wrong. In her righteous indignation she failed to check out the facts before acting on rumour.

12. Ph4ZeD

Ph4ZeD What's a Dremel?

Thats because people who are hysterical about paedophiles should be more worried about their smoking/drinking/fast food that will land them in an early grave.

13. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Just shoot em, end of story; will make a nice cleanup of the religious sector too.

:p

j/k

14. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

oh lord. If you see them shout, THAT MAN/WOMAN TOUCHED MY CHILD. And watch the crowd tear itself to bits.

This is sortof like witch hunts which used to happen 200 years ago.

15. Nexxo

Same dynamics, basically.

Hey, how do you really confuse a Daily Mail reader? You tell them that illegal immigrants are the natural predators of paedophiles. :lol:

Burnout21 likes this.
  16. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

oh u, we all know illegal immigrants eat daily mail readers and peados eat the immigrants.

Its a bit like saying a gazelle is a carnivore.

17. Sark.inc

Sark.inc What's a Dremel?

18. Moriquendi

Moriquendi Bit Tech Biker

Because both have "Paed" in the name and its difficult to grasp more than two syllables when you have an IQ that barely makes it to double figures.

Moriquendi

19. Pieface

Pieface Modder

It's Newport, explains it all.

But these protests, they're usually done by the illiterate retards who think they know all thats right and start a mob-rule with no evidence whatsoever on who is, or isn't a Paedophile. A conviction of the crime is meant to produce a punishment for the suspects, releasing documents on who they are, where they live etc will just bring more crime, and bring the Paedophiles to go underground, and probably not end up reformed, and so therefore re-commit their crime.

I highly doubt that a Paedophile's will commit in their local area where everybody knows them, so it's not about a presence of one in their neighborhood.

But damn those paediotricians with healing children!

EDIT: Just read the comments on that ratbook page, and they really are idiots. They state that what that Jim said is simply not true as it rose by 77% since Labour came in. I read through that article and not once did it say against children. Also they nitpick on him getting a City wrong, when showing an article which clearly states it could be Portsmouth. They really are a lynch mob, who aren't open minded to actually understand another side of an argument. Heck she says there was no Lynch Mob involved, when it clearly says in the article there is still a chance there was. I do worry about the people in this country sometimes.

Last edited: 9 Feb 2010
  20. PureSilver

PureSilver E-tailer Tailor

I agree with most of what you say, but this bit's wrong - almost all paedophiles prey on people that they already know; family members and friends, choirboys, students etc, in their neighbourhood, at least for the first offence. Whether or not having been convicted makes them change their habits I don't know but I reckon it's unlikely.