1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Any London dentists to recommend?

Discussion in 'General' started by ferret141, 4 Jun 2015.

1. ferret141

ferret141 Minimodder

I'm likely to have several wisdom tooth extractions. My preferred dentist is moving away far and I don't fancy seeing anyone else at my local surgery or the next one. Unless I want my gums torn and my head pulled off my neck.

So is there a dentist that you've used who was decent?

2. gagaga

gagaga Minimodder

My local is http://www.yell.com/biz/toebridge-house-dental-practice-and-chiropody-london-7892887/

You can actually register as NHS too.

3. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

London is rather big, maybe if you narrowed down your search to N, S, E, W London.

4. Sp!

Sp! Minimodder

5. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Also you made need to get a loan for a dentist when in London. Costs a Damn fortune.

6. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

It's true lol just one word "Insurance"

7. ferret141

ferret141 Minimodder

I'll give a call. Thanks.

I've dropped them a message. Do you know how much a consultation was at your last visit?

That's my biggest problem at the moment. At least we're not paying US prices.

Good point. I am in Stratford so E, C, W, N is fine. As long as the underground is within 30mins walking distance away.

8. Sp!

Sp! Minimodder

I was told I needed a filling by my local dentist and went there for a second opinion, IIRC I was told a filling would be £200-£300 depending on what was involved, turns out I didn't need a filing at all so I think the check up (including a butt load of x rays) was £140 (I think).

But it was a couple of years ago... really need to book another check up!!

The Dentist is a client of mine and he's a lovely guy I've worked for for years. So I have a lot of trust in him that he'll do a good job and won't be unnecessarily giving me fillings!!

But I strongly suggest you ask them, as I'd hate for you to be in for a shock if what I remember is not there current rates!