1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Any 'vapers' out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sentinel-R1, 13 May 2013.

1. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Cheers for the advice on juice suppliers.

My dear Shirty, you have no idea how incredibly, exquisitely lazy I am :D

[​IMG]

Back before I packed in vaping last year I did mix my own. I usually used pre-mixed flavour concentrates (Red Astaire Cheesecake), wasn't very adventurous TBH. Now that I've started vaping again I really do need to get back into mixing, TPD is gonna kick my arse soon enough.

I have the TFV8 Baby and yeah, it's a guzzler alright!

:eeek: Good god man! 3mg is enough, I can't even imagine going over 6mg!

2. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

No wonder you're feeling sick V-T, if you're on 18mg juice with a modern dual coil atomiser. Are you sure that avatar pic isn't actually your mugshot and you've gone green and orange from nic poisoning??

18mg is fine on old school style 1.8ohm single coil heads if you've just come off the fags... but if you're sub-ohming, you really don't want to be above 6mg as the nicotine delivery is much more effective.

3. GTIgeneral

GTIgeneral Minimodder

Just ordered myself the Smok Stick V8 in rainbow colours, anyone got this mod? going to be a bit strange going back to a standard tank and coil after using a limitless RDTA for so long

4. tk421

tk421 Idiot.

wow ... this thread is still going ... kinda.

after 4.75 years of vaping, i have finally found an all-day ... no more carrying 4 devices and a prius worth of spare batteries ...

picked up a griffin 25 (no top air) and it has become my go-to tank. .5Ω-ish fused clapton single coil, at around 42w on a IPV 400 gets me by.
    the all day juice is a clone of mountain oak's white lotus ... apricot, nectarine, papaya, marshmallo, vanilla swirl.
    i still have a menthol-y tobaccoish juice i make, in my evic vt / cubis pro setup. i only vape that in the mornings and when i'm sinusy (yay allergies!)...

5. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

[​IMG]

I think I have a problem :lol::lol::lol:

Serpent Mini 22mm Silver
    Serpent Mini 25mm Black
    Sapor RTA 24mm Black
    Serpent RDTA 22mm Silver
    The Troll RTA 24mm Silver

In need of more mods...........

6. tk421

tk421 Idiot.

i really like my original Troll and freakshow mini. never really messed with any of WoToFo's other stuff.

and what is with the boxes now? both that i had came in little round aluminiuminum tins.

7. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

Well I dropped to a 2 ohm single coil, no change in skin condition. There wouldn't be, it's eczema apparently. Went to a dermatologist the other day and apparently it's not my cigarette just my age. Great lol.

Definitely prefer this old Aerotank though. It holds about twice as much and lasts longer.

8. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Slowly getting back into vaping :), after my cuboid broke after no time at all i kinda gave up and went back to normal cigs however! Roll on today where i’ve got my TFV8 and a new purchased Kbox 160 i’m back at it again!

Still have all my supplies for making e-liquid too, which is probably about 3 years worth! Made a friend like 600mls of “heisenberg” (cough syrup more like xD)

9. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

I've had the carbon freakshow for years now. Love it. Just wish they'd do a 25mm version with a better post and deck design.

10. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Finally got some mixing supplies through:

[​IMG]

Need to get some more nicotine ready for May though.

11. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

I used to use Lucemill but it seems they've stopped selling Nic, in anticipation of May's law change. DarkStar seems to be the best value at the moment, now Lucemill have withdrawn it from sale.

12. Grimloon

Grimloon What's a Dremel?

Definitely DarkStar for nic, best prices and their VG nic base just doesn't seem to denature as fast as most other stuff I've used. I need to get a couple of litres in on "just in case" grounds :D

PG and VG I get from Amazon, Classikool stuff. Proper VG too, none of this aqueous muck :p

For US style concentrates I can't fault Cloud House, they keep expanding the range as well so there's always something new to try. They also have a habit of chucking a couple of concentrate tasters in with every order I make so I always get to try flavours I might not necessarily order.

13. Vault-Tec

Guys, just thought I would let you know.. Vapourlites are having a clearout sale. Their juices for a 10mm used to be £3.99 or three for a tenner. They would then give you about 15-18% off (it used to be 20-22 so I stopped ordering from there) and their liquid has the best flavours I've had yet, from anywhere.

Any way, they are doing a sale ATM where you can get certain flavours and strengths for 99p. You can see what's in the mega sale here.

http://www.vapourlites.com/electronic-cigarette-hot-deals.html

OK, when you checkout add the code VL4040 for an extra 40% off. So basically they are selling 10ml bottles for 60p each, down from 3 for a tenner.

The Grape and Passionfruit (if you like your fruit flavours) are amazing. There's a few bits of hardware in the same sale too, though I didn't really need anything.

HTH !

V-T

14. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Much obliged, I'll check that out later.

15. Vault-Tec

Sweet. Just bear in mind it ends at midnight.

16. B1GBUD

B1GBUD ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Accidentally Funny

17. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

Thanks also you can use the 10% discount coupon on first orders = VV10

I just ordered

• HOME RUN - 30ML AMERICAN DESIRE RANGE
    • PINKMAN - 60PG/40VG E-LIQUID (30ML)
    • BLACK JACK - 60PG/40VG E-LIQUID (30ML)
    • ATTRACTION - 60PG/40VG E-LIQUID (30ML)

whats everyone's absolute favourite flavour?

18. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

OK so whoever supplies MakeMyVape have utterly vile flavour concentrates. Tried their "Heisenberg type" and it was totally foul - some really odd flowery-ness, an attempt at menthol that was more like mint, and some weird greasy sharp-tasting thing that I just can't put my finger on. 100ml of juice wasted. Their "Sweet strawberry" isn't up to much either; it's not quite strawberry, I can definitely taste the lies.

Back to Red Astaire and proper Heisenberg concentrates it is.

From Vampire Vape? Heisenberg. Of all time? Probably Red Astaire (T-Juice), with Snake Oil (TMax) coming a close second.

19. mrlongbeard

mrlongbeard Multimodder

Liquid EFX's Fried Cream Cakes.

20. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Bit of a delivery today.

[​IMG]

30ml of Heisenberg 6mg because it was being sold at £3.75 a bottle; 30ml Heisenberg concentrate (what? I like it :p); 1 litre of VG; Geek Vape Eagle tank; and 500ml of 72mg liquid.

ProTip: When you usually vape at 3mg do not suddenly try a 6mg juice. It will be harsh as hell, it will give you a headache, and it will give you a big nicotine head rush. I still feel woozy.