1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Anybody good at making a logo?

Discussion in 'General' started by modd1uk, 3 May 2016.

1. modd1uk

modd1uk Multimodder

Hi fellas, I'm wondering if anybody would mind making a logo for our gaming community. We've got a forum, a teamspeak and 3 Arma servers (one is a brand new dedicated server we're currently setting up). Getting rid of one of the other serves now we've got a dedicated one running SSD's.

At heart we're an Arma based group so something militarised would be great.

The forum address (ignore the place holder banner) is www.24sevengaming.uk, our group name is 24Seven Gaming.

Anybody up for doing something to help a fellow gamer out and earn enough for a few beers?

Last edited by a moderator: 3 May 2016
  2. modd1uk

modd1uk Multimodder

Wrong section maybe? :(

3. GeorgeK

GeorgeK Swinging the banhammer Super Moderator

Perhaps you might have more luck in General - I'll shift the thread over :)

4. Rhydian

Rhydian What's a Dremel?

Im sure there are plenty here able to help for alcochol. If I had the time I would but new job means im a tad tied up atm.

To help everyone out though, if you could put down what you would like and what size and formatting you require it will speed things up a bit.

5. loftie

loftie Modder

N.B. He didn't like my place holder (so not like the below), though it did get a couple of laughs off the teamspeak crowd..

[​IMG]

Edit: The second one included free boobs and ice cream but he wasn't impressed either