1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Anybody on this side of the pond got a few case fans spare?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by KayinBlack, 1 Aug 2018.

1. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Don't call me TranZilla

I'm finally back to working on PCs after losing everything in the divorce (why did she need my bnib 4690k?) and I'm at an impasse. I owe my fiancee's son a new build (technically we'll share until I build his) and my budget is insanely tight.

The rig is for Monster Hunter World and Overwatch. I have a GTX 1070, a nice SSD, a few nice PSUs (one I'll be listing for sale soon, a 1500I digital) some dodgy DDR3 that may or may not work (2x8GB Kingston HyperX Savage from a salvaged PC) and random 1366 Xeons. My fiancee has helped me find the money to put the PC together, but I'm still so broke that if I get it together, I no longer own any case fans of any size.

That said, I need four 120s that match. Don't need to light up, just need to spin and match. With tariffs already affecting my prices, I can't afford to go buy new along with new hardware (new old hardware.) I feel like a mooch asking, but I'll not break my promise to Loki, and I can pay shipping if someone has them.

Looks like I need a Serious thread about what's going on.

2. Anfield

Anfield Well-Known Member

Wrong side of the pond but... shoot me a pm where you need the fans to be sent to, I'll just order some from amazon and have them shipped directly to you.

Wakka and The_Crapman like this.
  3. GeordieStew

GeordieStew Member

Nothing to contribute other than I hope you're doing OK matey. Good luck getting sorted.

4. Evolutionsic

Evolutionsic Gives credit where its due

I've been wondering where you got to! welcome back Kayin!