1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Anyone else finding GRID amazing!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by elpedro, 3 Sep 2008.

1. elpedro

elpedro What's a Dremel?

Truly the best racing game I have played to date, furthermore the Xbox 360 controller integration is awesome! If anyone has any doubts about buying this, I 100% recommend it if you are into fast paced, diverse racing games. Drifting is one of my favourite events.

2. Enz0

Enz0 What's a Dremel?

I have to agree, It is ridiculous fun, although there are a few thing that piss me off. but could be fixed at some point
    for example: turning off traction control simple makes your car understeer:: WRONG!
    My only other complaint is that it has far less content overall than its predecessors. But the extreme fun factor more than makes up for it

3. Jasio

Jasio Made in Canada

Yeah, I have it for the PS3 and I also have Gran Turismo. GRiD definitely made me put GT down and the "campaign" is fun. Hiring team mates, choosing races, race cars. The graphics (both cars and tracks) are very well done and they really put some work into the damage model which is a nice change. I haven't finished the game yet... but I'm enjoying it. Lot's of different race styles keep me coming back to it. The online racing is simple, and well executed too.

4. elpedro

elpedro What's a Dremel?

I haven't touched the online yet tbh. Focussing on improving my skills in "Grid World" first. Totally agree, hiring team mates, customising your sponsors, car colours and styles are awesome features!

Tags: