1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone getting a PS3?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Stwongbad, 2 Aug 2006.

?

Who is getting a PS3?

1. Thinking about getting a PS3.

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Going to get a PS3.

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Already got or getting an XBOX 360.

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Cant wait to play with my Wii!

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stwongbad

Stwongbad What's a Dremel?

Before I say anything , Please let there be no flaming or snide comments about sonys decisions because Ive seen enough threads with all the bad stuff...SO.

Anyone getting a PS3 or thinking about getting one? i'd really like to see the people who want one and not just the sony flamers. If you are getting a PS3 please tell us why or at least tell us why you'd even consider one.

2. Stwongbad

Bump : two guys want PS3s...but nowone wants to admit it >_>..

3. woodshop

woodshop UnSeenly

I'll get one after they ahve been out.. however ONLY if it becomes know how to get a linux desktop runnning on it :)

I may like the playstation line but i'm not spending that kinda cash to ONLY play a few games.. Now let me browse teh web, user it as a server, or make if play Doom3 or Quake4 linux versions then were getting somewhere :)

4. themax

themax What's a Dremel?

Thinking about purchasing a PS3. I may or may not wait it out and see what the release schedule looks like. I'd rather wait until the release drought is over and purchase one when the big releases hit and when there is a steady flow of month to month releases for the system.

5. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

6. Stwongbad

Well the question im asking isnt what system they are getting (not the poll but the question in my first post.) but your right I guess but I really wanted to know who was getting a PS3 in particular and..why.

Linux on the PS3?...it would be kind of underkill but i see what you mean by wanting more than a few games and if sony keeps to its promise "Your buying raw potential" I guess you should have all of that and the option for more :eek:

7. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

I want an xbox, i want a ps3 and I want a wii.... Also, i want my old n64 back, my nes and supernes for that matter. Oh and all the gameboys i ever owned. Last but not least I would like a super****ingawesome pc.... However, money is a factor here.

So, I'm getting the wii. Then when those stupid 12 month mobile phone contracts with a free* PS3 come out I might get me one of those.

*Subject to availability and how much of a tit the store manager is.

8. K

K 528491

Nope. It's the most superfluous console ever. What it's appeal? Really.

9. fathom17

fathom17 What's a Dremel?

Yep, but when it comes out i'll get an Xbox when they drop the price. Then i'll get a ps3 when the price drops.

10. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

why would sony drop the price.. "we're sony, people pay for sony"

everyone is willing to pay stupid prices acording to them, so why make it cheaper! Hell, why not make it £5k and make it blow up 3 days after owning it and then have no tech support line! That would be the best approach!

11. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Getting one, but a very looong way from now. Purely for it's exclusive titles that I really want like MGS and FF, I'd much rather those titles switched to the 360 so I didn't have to buy an overpriced third console but oh well.

12. olly_lewis

olly_lewis What's a Dremel?

Ok ok ill admit it, i want a PS3 and I know it will cost me a arm and a leg but god dam it I WANT ONE.... got to love those graphics and MGS4 when it arrives as well as GTA4, though it is 360 as well, I think that the PS3 will defeat the Xbox 360 in graphics and size...

13. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Can we wait until sometime near 17th November before we ask this agian? Please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.