1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple Apple updates iphone and iPod touch lines

Discussion in 'Software' started by rowin4kicks, 5 Feb 2008.

1. rowin4kicks

rowin4kicks a man walked into a bar ...

Apple have recently announced new capacities available from today, they add a 16gb iphone and a 32gb iPod Touch, which is a significant improvement over the previous capacities available.

Prices dont seem too bad either, with the iPhone shipping at $499 and the new iPod Touch also at the $499 mark

More deatils over at the Apple Store

What are your thoughts on the new capacities, i have been thinking about getting an iphone for sometime, and if this comes to the UK sometime soon then i think i may just get one...

2. BioSniper

BioSniper Minimodder

Apparently the 16GB iPhone is available from o2 stores in limited quantities at £329 and the 32Gb touch may or may not make it over here (but probably will) and will also be £329 as its an addition to the existing line.

I'm still siding in the camp of "no 3g not interested" in terms of the iPhone as I want to be able to use it with my Three Pay-G sim and pay £5 for unlimited interwebs a month and not be tied to a contract.
    If its a contract phone it should be subsidized like the rest of them imo.

3. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

$100 premium for the extra space on the iPod? Ouch.

4. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

still no 3G wtf are they playing at

5. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Tags: