1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Are you a virgin?

Discussion in 'General' started by penryn 2 hertz, 17 Sep 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

That's odd.

I just really want to drop her in a virgin thread.....on your marks, get set, ****!

[​IMG]

Last edited: 17 Sep 2011
  2. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Not a virgin, but starting to think I'm a born again virgin however.

3. DeadP1xels

DeadP1xels Social distancing since 92

[​IMG]

Yeh i like tulisa better than cheryl

i watch X factor aswell

WANNA MAKE SOMETHING OF IT BRO!?

Theres nobody in the skanky clubs of where i live that look remotely like cheryl cole **** the personality if she was there

4. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

Cheryl is okay until she starts to talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pollyanna Woodward from the gadget show, mmmmmmmm, now were talking.

Last edited: 18 Sep 2011
  5. Psycho

Psycho Average

6. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

YES. SO MANY TIMES, YES.

7. RinSewand

RinSewand What's a Dremel?

No, was 16 at the time, not the greatest experience of my life, but by no means the worst, still vaguely in touch with her too.

8. Throbbi

Throbbi What's a Dremel?

It's a no from here. Lost at 15, not exactly a sterling performance from either party if I'm honest.

I do, however, have no regrets. I never really regret any choices I've made since if anything at all was different, then I wouldn't be where I am now and wouldn't be with the right person. Literally the right person. Honestly we make people sick sometimes. Not with smoochy gooey displays but with the fact, for example, that we've been together for eight and a half years now and in that time have had exactly four arguments and we have almost everything in common with just enough differences to keep things interesting.

I wont say I was a saint (there's been..ummm...more than a few, of which i can remember roughly 30% of the names of) but it was all a part of making me who I am.

You will find the right person, have no doubts of that.

A friend of mine is the most socially inept person I've ever known and, to boot, is (sorry to say it how it is but...) severely fugly, has bizarre fetishes (with Relix as my witness he once owned a copy of a pron mag titled 'Slack Horny Granny') and is generally rather creepy where women are concerned (genuinely a nice guy but there are those times when you think 'errr, dude, what you doing/saying?' with real concern. pretty sure everyone has one of 'those' mates) and yet he's happily married with two children and they get on perfectly. They didn't meet until he was 27 if I recall correctly.

Plenty of time yet. I also have some friends who met through Match.com and are perfectly suited to each other and blissfully happy. I know there's a common consensus surrounding dating sites but I know roughly 10 people who have had genuinely good results so long as you're completely honest. You never know, might be worth a try since I think it's the companionship which you're searching for most.

9. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Yup, but that won't be the situation for long.

10. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

Don't let some of these people fool you. Just because they have kids doesn't mean they have experience in the bedroom. Exhibit A: One of our friends just became pregnant. Her husband was not in the room when she conceived, and yes the child is his. :p

I'm just being silly, though. Good on you for waiting. In retrospect, I'm glad I waited as long as I did. I took a lot of flak for my decisions, but I think I was the wiser in the long run.

11. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

:thumb:

12. LennyRhys

LennyRhys Fan Fan

Lost it at 19, ten years ago...if I could change the past (and save myself for my wife), I would in a heartbeat.

The problem with today's society is that people think you're weird if you only ever have sex with one person; sex has been stripped of its significance and sanctity and it's just another thing people "do", like a passtime.

13. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

Its because sex is just that imo, nothing magnificent. Its just a new way to be close to someone you care about, or to be honest, a way of being close to anybody and feeling in some way safe or loved.

Bedtime cuddles are the best, sex is just something you do for fun together :)

14. chimmy09

chimmy09 What's a Dremel?

17 for me. with the first girlfriend i had that i ended up being with for 2 and a half years. apparently i am one of the few in this thread that doesn't regret their first time.

15. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

I am not, and even though I have had multiple girlfriends since the girl I lost it to.... she and I still have some fun times every now and then ;)

No Regrets here.

16. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

not here, and still with her 6 years on.

And as mentioned earlier in the thread its better when you both get comfortable with each other.

Practice makes perfect! lol!

17. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

I'm nearly 21, still a virgin, not bothered. There's only been one girl who i really *wanted* to be with, but i messed that one up.

18. longweight

longweight Possibly Longbeard.

Sanctity? It's sex, a natural and pleasurable thing to do.

What was it's significance before it was "stripped"?

19. Booga

Booga Cuppa tea anyone?

I am a born again virgin or at least I was until the misses put out the other day. :)

Having a baby is the best contraceptive in the world, add having a TV ariel fitted and you can get some serious back-up. :p

@longweight spot on mate.

20. Kovoet

Kovoet What's a Dremel?

Very similar to why I said I was one. Mine was gone at 22 as sport came before woman. But when you get to your late 40's you learn to go to bed with two things a red bull and a headache tablet.

Those people who said woman reach their prime at 40 talk crap as they grow chasity belts when they get older

Sent from my GT-I9000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.