1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Arg, what is going on!?

Discussion in 'Software' started by KevinOwns, 10 Apr 2002.

1. KevinOwns

KevinOwns What's a Dremel?

This just started today, and I am wondering if it has anything to do with TeamSpeak, the last program I downloaded before this crap started.

First, here are some things that I always have open:
    AIM (Usually with AIM+)
    UD
    mIRC
    A program I made to send updated to my website
    MSN Messenger
    Norton AntiVirus
    WinAmp
    StyleXP

At first menus started showing up black. It was very odd. When I mousedover the blackparts they would turn back to normal, but it kept happening whenever I right clicked somewhere or did something. So I figured "Eh, probably just some stupid program taking up memory or something" so I restarted. (1 week 4 day uptime taken down in the process, but I've had better)

I restart and first of all StyleXP isn't on. Norton Antivirus pops up and starts complaining it can't protect my emails.. Then someone tells me to go to this site and try to explain to him how they did the javascript menus. So I go and try to view the source.. I right click and go to view source and it doesn't work.. I click it, and nothing happens. So I go to the View menu and go to source. Still nothing. I checked the options to see what program was getting the source. It was UltraEdit. I changed it to notepad to see if it would work, and it didn't. Still nothing.

I restarted once after the view source crap and Norton worked- but the view source didn't. Please someone tell me what the hell is going on!? :(

2. KevinOwns

KevinOwns What's a Dremel?

As suddenly as it started, it stopped being a b****. Everything works now... Good ol' windows :eyebrow:

3. RTT

RTT #parp

hehe, its part of windows to have good days and bad days :blah:

4. pszaro

pszaro What's a Dremel?

It was probally that time of the month again! :lol:

Tags: