1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Assassin's Creed 2 PC specs revealed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 26 Jan 2010.

1. Farfalho

Farfalho Minimodder

Great to see that DLC will be included and a Black Edition will be available. My girlfriend was going to buy me the White Edition for PS3 but I don't have the console. Cool to see that I can grab a special edition for PC yeah, way to go!

2. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

Never thought I'd be complaining about DRM but I'm definately not buying this on PC, I'll just lend my cousins 360 copy. I can't be arsed with having to have different accounts for different publishers which would all need a different password. I'll have to pass :(

3. impar

impar Minimodder

4. Evildead666

Evildead666 What's a Dremel?

Will never purchase a game that REQUIRES a permanent connection to the Internet.
    Especially if i have to join a "Social club" to be able to have save-games.....No, no and No.

5. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

I've found that recommended specs don't mean much, that's why i like a demo i need to see with my own eyes if it runs well or like crap before i going shelling out money.

6. dinjo_jo

dinjo_jo What's a Dremel?

The idea to stay connected to internet is all crap and would be beaten down by some crackers

Tags: Add Tags