1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playstation 3 Assassins Creed 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by JesterQ, 14 Apr 2009.

1. JesterQ

JesterQ New Member

2. thehippoz

thehippoz New Member

what site do you upload the pic from your webcam.. I'm kinda excited about the new call of juarez- loved that game lol biiillley

3. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Whitelist Bit-Tech in your adblock!

Feels like a waste of a thread so far, and as I was about to make a new one for this anyway, let me raise the profile :)

Assassin's Creed 2 character design leaked
    Image link.
    DO WANT. The character looks sweet - similar to Altair, but done to a more "Mask of Zorro" tone. I can't wait.

4. Slepnyrl

Slepnyrl New Member

I saw the launch trailer and I'm extremely pleased and pleasantly surprised with the era and location for the next Assassin's Creed.

I played the first one and loved every moment of it (Gamepad + superior PC version + maxed graphics = insanely fun game). Just climbing up and watching the living and breathing city was one of my WOW moments of gaming last year :D. I loved some of the climbing challenges though, especially the huge cathedral in Acre. That was really up high. The swan dive from up there was nuts!

Anyways, the ending left me a bit puzzled as to where and when the sequel would take place. But Venice! I'm bouncing of the walls! It's a beautiful place and it will be a the peak of it's power. The canals will make interesting challenges though :D

5. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Sounds good, but the glider will be a cheap gimmick imo. Hopefully they'll sort out the repetitive crap too - there's only so many civilians I can be bothered to save in an identical street brawl, with everyone saying the same thing all the time...

6. disturbed13

disturbed13 New Member

how about this little snip
    Creed 2
    i love FF :D