1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Asus launches Cerberus keyboard, mouse and mat

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 18 Jan 2016.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

A question for Gareth Halfacree, why is the daily news getting later and later?

3. Wwhat

Wwhat Minimodder

I appreciate asus, but I don't think it's smart to use a term that is already in multiple uses in computing like 'Cerberus'.

Asus incidentally makes good products but each time I read userfeedback of asus products it becomes clear that their quality control is very poor, which really harms their image. but if the device is assembled correctly it's usually pretty good.

4. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Because I've just had a new baby, spent a chunk of last week looking after my firstborn while mother and baby were in hospital because baby was not feeding and dangerously underweight, and things are bleedin' hectic.

5. Snips

Snips I can do dat, giz a job

Don't you worry about our news Gareth, you just take care of baby and mother. They are the only important things for you right now.

6. Gareth Halfacree

Ta, Snips, I appreciate that.

7. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Sorry, I had no idea. Best wishes for the future with the little one. :D

8. Gareth Halfacree

Cheers - they're both back home and the baby's feeding properly now, but I'm still chasing my tail trying to play catch-up. Early mornings, late nights, you know how it is!