1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Asus Maximus III Formula Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Sifter3000, 7 Dec 2009.

1. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I highly doubt it. I've got stuff coming out of my ears right now. With new Intel parts launching soon - we'll have a whole new range of boards to do. I've been sitting on the Maximus since September too :(

2. Turbotab

Turbotab I don't touch type, I tard type

A humble request. Cue music - I remember back in the day, that BT provided a labeled schematic of the motherboard, on the layout page. Would it be possible to get this feature put back into MB reviews? I always found it useful in a geeky way, and I imagine that new system builders found it very informative, I certainly did.

As an incentive, I have it on good information that Father Christmas looks kindly on people who fulfill this type of request. *

*Legally, I must point out that there is no conclusive evidence of Father Christmas's existence, and the many images of said figure, may well be the machinations of Fat, beardy men, whom enjoy dressing in red suits.:D

E.G. http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/motherboards/2009/05/04/msi-790fx-gd70/2

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Request noted! But unfortunately denied, sorry. It takes too long to do. We're trying to streamline the reviews a bit so we can get more done without losing too much detail.

If you have a specific question about the layout I dont mind answering it though :thumb:

4. Turbotab

Turbotab I don't touch type, I tard type

I can understand the need to streamline, my scales are displaying some worrying numbers! But please don't loose too much detail, it is the site's USP, we don't need another Which magazine, with their 50 billion reviews per month:hehe:

5. denis6902

denis6902 deathbox

Ok doky,

Is there a thread in bit tech that shows what is coming to be reviewed in the near future? What new intel parts btw?

Regards mate

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

There's no thread with regards to upcoming reviews. Our calender changes on an almost daily basis. I'm also under NDA about upcoming Intel hardware but you can use your Googling skills to look up January 3rd ;)

7. dunx

dunx ITX is where it's at !

Given that the Asus web-site describes the white SATA sockets are for optical drive use...

It's a shame I needed an add-on Asus card for SATA III & USB 3

Still I'm enjoying it !

dunx

Tags: Add Tags