1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asus Monitor Returns - Was Great Now Awful! Avoid like the plague!

Discussion in 'Asus UK' started by Speed, 30 Jun 2016.

1. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

Good try Asus employee.

2. Speed

Speed I'm all you need!

Lol!

3. sc.uk^cRoSsFir3

sc.uk^cRoSsFir3 New Member

Just to add my experience to this thread. I had a fault with an Asus monitor, the returns process started off well with them sending me out a replacement but it went downhill quickly.

The replacement was faulty, it would turn on then off then on again in an endless loop. Upon closer inspection this was a refurbished unit. Sent them an email which I didn't get a reply to so tried again a few times and eventually got a reply to say they will collect the faulty monitor and send me out another. I received the "new" one but there were dead pixels and signs of a refurb job again. I demanded a new monitor after this but they weren't having any of it and sent out another refurbished one.

The display on this one was fine and has been since but after a week or two the bezel started peeling off, obviously another bodged refurb.

Safe to say I wont be touching any Asus monitors again.

4. alan1476

alan1476 New Member

I have one thats perfect. No dead pixels , no bleed, and no issues at all. Its a 34" ROG beauty. I have it about 3 months, bought on Amazon. Its the luck of the draw I guess.

5. JordanNguyen32

JordanNguyen32 New Member

I've been a long time Asus user with a variety of products and have had nothing but positive experience. If you are looking for a different brand Samsung has been pretty good for me too.