1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ATI Radeon HD 5770 what's wrong?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by LeMaltor, 7 Oct 2009.

1. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Why was article pulled, is this not a good card, should we avoid all ATI cards :jawdrop:

2. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

AMD NDA issue i suspect. Trust me, if B-T pulled an article it is for a VERY good reason. Even though it does not have any benchmarks i guess that something stepped over the line. Just wait for it :).

BTW, if you want B-T to continue to review AMD things then it is in the best idea that they pulled the article.

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

We didn't sign any NDA.

4. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

So why pull it?

5. Tim S

Tim S OG

It was part of a complex situation that has rumbled on for quite a while and I'd rather not go into the specifics out of respect for our relationship with AMD. What I will say though is that the result of the discussions I've had with AMD over the past two days (and continuing over the coming weeks) should hopefully lead to better things for you, our readers.

As Richard said, we did not agree to (or sign) an embargo relating to this product and we therefore haven't broken the NDA (we've never broken one under my tenure as Editor and don't plan to any time soon, either). We got all the specs, expected prices, hardware and drivers via other sources - the card is already fully benchmarked and we will publish our review when the time is right.

6. livesabitch

livesabitch life is what you make it!

fair point! we will have to wait and see when the time is right peeps!

7. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

AH, my bad on the NDA then, but like I said, it is probably in the best interest of everyone that it was pulled and I think we can all wait a few days or so.... but anything longer than a week and I bring the angry mob and pitchforks! :p

Congrats on your NDA streak Tim, that definitely shows the true professionalism of Bit :thumb:

8. sentek

sentek What's a Dremel?

ahh.. so there was an article on it then.. i thought i was going crazy when i checked back to read it and couldnt see it, lol :p