1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Development autoupdateing help

Discussion in 'Software' started by Drivel, 9 Nov 2005.

1. Drivel

Drivel What's a Dremel?

hey im am incharge of a school web site that is for our news paper. the problem is i dont have the time to update the pages all the time. you know copy it out of the indesign file and put it in to the web templets. taht is why it has not been updated sence last year i can do what ever i need to do the the server but i dont really know what script or how to make one.

any help would be nice

thanks,
    Drivel

2. 731|\|37

731|\|37 ESD Engineer in Training

3. Drivel

Drivel What's a Dremel?

sort of iit is a little more complacated becuase it is in indesign but i dont know how to tell it to only take the text out.

by the way inDesign is made by Adobe if anyone wants to know it is for creating yearbook pages and newspaper pages

4. 731|\|37

731|\|37 ESD Engineer in Training

if you can output (save as) it to a plain text file you can throw it up pretty easy but because its adobe you may end up paying big bucks

OR

http://studio.adobe.com/us/tips/tip.jsp?p=1&id=101581&xml=golcs2mrpackage

looks like it would work but you need Adobe GoLive CS2.

just a guess but if indesign can output to PDF you might be better of just linking to the article

5. Drivel

Drivel What's a Dremel?

we do have golive tho im not to fond of it i was kinda hopeing to use dreamweavor but have not seen on google that i can do the same thing thaks for the help