Hi All! It's me again, with another project and as with Tenuis, B2 is finished already. So as a result, this worklog will be other way around and I will start with final pictures first. It kinda spoils the fun, but I was just to busy to keep regular worklogs not only here but anywhere and I was also in rush to have it finished for competition deadline. So in short B2 was an attempt to build compact, positive pressure (provided by 2x 140mm intake fans) mATX chassis, traditionally minimalistic, but hopefully good looking. Those familiar with my previous work, might notice that the whole design is kinda derived from my older project BETA. So here it is: Now how was it made. As usual, it started with an idea, followed by some rough sketches... something like this: and some chassis modeling to make sure things will fit as they should. I've tried to design it so it is as easy to build and modified (if needed) as possible. The base structure is just 4 parts really, which I got laser cut to save some time.# I had to bend the longest part in correct angles, drill some contersunk slots, and make joining parts which are just aluminium bars, drilled and taped for M3 bolts. Here is some test assembly with some other small parts, which I made. And here, whole base chassis painted and assembled again . And that's pretty much it, when it comes to aluminium (easy) part of B2.