1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Bad Company 2 stat issues

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by benji2412, 22 Dec 2010.

1. benji2412

benji2412 <insert message here>

Thought I'd just have a rant about this, I've emailed EA and they've said the game devs are aware of the problem but I don't think it's good enough. I had to give them a shouting at to recognise there is a problem with the game after they patronised me telling me to clear my cookies.

At the minute, when I play the vietnam expansion my rank disappears. I wasn't having the same problem in BC2 and now I am. Also any weapon stars I get don't appear, but my overall point score stays the same. As a devout farmer of those gold stars I'm a little p*****d off tbh!

Is anyone else having the same issue(s)?

2. KeTZz

KeTZz Member

iv'e had the same problem i just left it for a hour and a few restarts and then it was fine :) think it's there servers just running slow on updating or somthing

3. benji2412

benji2412 <insert message here>

thanks, glad to hear I'm not the only one. I better get those gold stars, I'm on a farming frenzy today lol. I did see a server message saying something about it. The servers are so laggy!