1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Banks- Customer Service Fail!

Discussion in 'General' started by Kalcifer, 10 Sep 2010.

1. Kalcifer

Kalcifer If you want change, start with yourself.

Funny thing is when this happened to me, the person at the bank actually helped, XD. Nice person /pat

Last edited: 10 Sep 2010
  2. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

Epic! So So Epic!
    How he can work that out though I dont know but kind of relevant to my thread I posted the other day!

3. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Friend A wants a loan for $X and an interest rate of Y%. Total interest over the course of the loan would have been $Z. Since the loan was not initiated with that bank due to Justin's warnings, $Z of interest which would have otherwise been paid to the bank went somewhere else.

4. shigllgetcha

shigllgetcha Minimodder

i find it funny that people still believe their banks give a **** about them as customers and think someone even bothers to read a letter like this. your typical bank would sooner close every branch it could in the morning if they thought they could get you to borrow money without ever going into a bank. thats all they care about, lending you money for less than they borrow it for

like customer service on a mortgage matters more that the interest rate you can get from them. if i was looking for a mortgage like id care that some **** had a problem with his overdraft

5. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

If the bank is big enough, I presume that $100,000 over 3 years doesn't amount to much, and that the bank president probably used the note to wipe his rear end.

Cute, though.