1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Battlefield 2: bit-tech Clan? Anyone?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by will., 23 Jun 2005.

1. ClouDKill9

ClouDKill9 What's a Dremel?

I'll be getting the game in about a month. So hopefully Ill be able to join your clan.

2. Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary What's a Dremel?

Well, seeing that the bit CS clan is getting really boring with all the new stuff they think is required, I'd be more than happy to be apart of a bf2 clan. Also i'm an expert as a special ops.

3. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

I wanna play too :D

4. Rufus-Seal

Rufus-Seal Guest

Maybe I am interested:)

5. Wesker

Wesker What's a Dremel?

Now, we'd need a US division which I'd gladly be a part of.

6. FIBRE+

FIBRE+ Minimodder

Sounds good. Wouldnt mind playing, but not sure as im trying to sort out a team in the clan im in. Im mainly anti tank and drive all ground vehicles n fly choppers and im squad leader, been kickin ass, top 3 on most public servers :)

What league would this team play in, and how often? How serious would it be?.. as ive kinda ditched CS as people in my clan were too serious about it, we're droping down ED div1 slowly as no one plays matches anymore :sigh:

Im loving BF2 so far, even tho its real buggy :)

7. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Ahem, don't want to ruin this thread with a huge argument but I really think that the clan is being run quite well by yoda and fathazza, and also by shepps and leeum for the B team. Plus all of the organisation that has gone on recently has been required, it's not just to make it look like we're busy.

8. Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary What's a Dremel?

I have to agree with you that it is run quite well by yoda and fathazza but it seems that everyday they come out with more rules and restrictions that limits the fun of the game and the enjoyment of being part of bit. It used to be a fun clan where everybody was playing with everybody and everyone was seen as equals. Glassx agrees with me on that one and thats why he stopped playing cs with bit. No offense to yoda cause he's super fair and equal.

And what the hell, I dont know about some of you people but being on the b team is degrading when you can go to any other clan and be eligible to play in matches where there is no prejudice. And the thing is the a team isn't even measured on skill or teamwork. And wat is up with bit.peon ???? degrading nonetheless. Thats why I'd be happy to have a battlefield clan where it can be like the old bit cs was. Thats just my opinion. :blah:

"has been required"?? Howcome its only now that this is "required". Tell me whats wrong with everyone being equal and then people volunteering to play in matchs where you are allowed to say no if these people are noobs and have no skill and tell them that, but you dont have to degrade them to being called bit.peon (meaning slave for all you people who dont know).

Last edited: 8 Jul 2005
  9. ozstrike

ozstrike yip yip yip yip

i'd be interested

10. Cardan

Cardan What's a Dremel?

why did that will guy get banned?

11. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

I think the only thing putting me off is having to make a new profile to play clan games...

12. tm36usa

tm36usa What's a Dremel?

Count me in, Im a great medic (40+ Revives in one game on the front lines (won the basic medic combat award and the silver star)) and I a pretty good heli piolt and ok at planes. Today I hovered above a flag and capped it with my mates! :D So any word on a Bit-Tech BF2 clan getting off the ground?

13. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Anyone wanna confirm if you will be needed to start a new profile or not? I'm interested anyway though. I'm a very good chopper pilot (transport or attack) and an accomplished medic.

To be honest, I'd just be happy playing in a regular squad on public servers.

14. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

so far no-one seems to know of a command to change the player name. :blah:

15. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Yeah, for no apparent reason your stats are tracked via the username rather than the account... which is just moronic. For instance I've joined the 21CW tournie, and it means everytime you achieve a new rank, you have to create a brand new account to show the new rank tag the tournies gives you. Just so, so, stupid.

16. PA!N

PA!N What's a Dremel?

I'd love to join your clan!!!
    Dont got the game yet, but I'm usually
    a (quite) good Sniper... and the class "Special Ops" sounds like
    it's something for me...!!!

Last edited: 15 Aug 2005
  17. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

I'm in, if a clan is created.

I'm pretty good with the medic pack. :D

18. PA!N

PA!N What's a Dremel?

Ok so whats up with the bit-tech bf2 clan is it coming together or not???
    Lots of people would like to join...would't be too hard do get it rollin...
    ...and it would prob. be a hell lot of fun...an ranked servers are not too pricy I think!

19. .exe

.exe What's a Dremel?

I am interested. I can do anything that is needed with specialty in piloting. Is there any server that you guys have been playing on?

dotexe

20. dadofsam

dadofsam What's a Dremel?

if the clan falls through, tournaments are often a VERY good alternative, i am part of http://www.trtournament.com/ which is a free tournament using BF2, mod will be made in time, its 2 armies, nato and sssa, who battle every saturday, a teamspeak server is provided and you will often find people on thir daily playing pub games and having fun

Tags: