1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Battlefield 4 confirmed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 10 Nov 2011.

1. Bede

Bede Minimodder

You forget BF:2142 and BF:BC2 Vietnam. To date BC2:Vietnam is my favourite Battlefield game, hands down. I love the Battlefield series, so that is saying something.

2. Wing Zero

Wing Zero Ita-sha owner

Here, have a trailer for BF4

3. ssj12

ssj12 Minimodder

Now the ultimate question, is it for PC? lol

4. Mentai

Mentai What's a Dremel?

@Bede

I bought BC2: Vietnam but there were no servers u in my region so never played it. Sucks that I'm missing out on such a great game :(

5. rogerrabbits

rogerrabbits What's a Dremel?

EA IN MILKING THE LIVING **** OUT OF EVERY FRANCHISE SHOCKER!

6. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

Please don't, every 2-3 years between battlefields is a good range. I have epic battlefields every 5-6 year and more casual ones in between, BFBC2, to tide us over for the epic ones.

7. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

It's probably a lost cause, people will always choose to ignore reading and simply go straight to the reply button, but just in case anyone actually cares to notice:

Quoted from the Bit-Tech article we've hopefully all read. EA has effectively denied any current plans for Battlefield 4.

8. adzc1987

adzc1987 Minimodder

Could not stand the sniper weapons in 2142, i dunno what i just HATED them, CBA to lvl up to get the carbine for it.

9. chimaera

chimaera What's a Dremel?

Would prefer they focus on hammering out the glitches in BF3 before worrying about the new hotness to be honest.

Still having problems with the game freezing and then kicking me out after ~20min of play - there seems to be widespread occurance of this issue across the internet but not much in the way of a reliable fix (lots of 'try this!' but nothing that works consistently).

Even more annoying a friend of mine has almost exactly the same build as me (only HW difference is the case and manufacturer of HDD) and he has no issues at all. Really annoying.

10. uz1_l0v3r

uz1_l0v3r What's a Dremel?

"Would prefer they focus on hammering out the glitches in BF3 before worrying about the new hotness to be honest."

QFT. It shows just how out of touch EA are.

11. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

thank you!

here's the link again:
    http://kotaku.com/5858191/report-inevitable-battlefield-4-mentioned-byeas-president

now please, people. stop worrying over stupid rumour like this.

12. Fat Tony

Fat Tony Minimodder

Agreed - 2 x GTX 570 in SLI - and unrecoverable Black Screen crash every 5 minutes - bah

13. phenoptix

phenoptix What's a Dremel?

This is my opinion on the matter too, I've been playing on the PS3 with group I played with on BC2. Every now and then we have a decent game, with coms, no rubber banding etc. But that is rare. The game is chock full of glitches that need sorting. Too many for a final release. I'm a massive fan of the franchise but the shoddy finish to the current game is putting me off so much so I've considered returning the game. As it is, it borders on the unplayable for me. (Ports all forwarded as recommended by the way!)

14. uz1_l0v3r

uz1_l0v3r What's a Dremel?

Don't count on it.

15. noizdaemon666

noizdaemon666 I'm Od, Therefore I Pwn

This thread's more than half a year old and you decided to post "Don't count on it"? What were you thinking?

Tags: Add Tags