Battlefield 4 Server

Discussion in 'Game Server' started by MrDomRocks, 18 Jun 2013.

?

Battlefield 4 Server Yay or Nay

1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    58.7%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    23.9%
  3. Maybe

8 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Well-Known Member

So we got votes but no indication of who voted yes etc.

Looking at the way the servers are at the moment and the fact that some of us have migrated to other clans/servers recently I do not think this will go ahead.

Simply I do not have the time to manage/seed a server with my sporadic shifts and many of the old guard are doing other things.

2. jinq-sea

jinq-sea The Double Insulates Super Moderator

I've been wondering about this for the last few days actually - it seems from the above that the general consensus is 'no' - is there a server that the BT crowd generally congregate on?

3. suragh

suragh Derp

I think a few people on here have been playing on the Ziip Servers.

4. MrDomRocks

A couple of people have been playing on the Ziip server, Adrock because he plays a chunk of Arma 3 wasteland with them.

Personally I have been playing with a clan of late, though that may change and if I do leave then a few people who I play with will probably leave too.

I know of a few people that are thinking they may leave the clan too.

if so the opportunity to get some regular players who are interested in setting up our own server is on the cards. not sure if it will be Bit Tech Community based or just a general server. More than likely be a few old Bit Tech regulars who help set it up.

Looking at hosting recently and Multiplay have a deal running at the moment which gives a months discount but looking at the price as a whole it works out at £1 a slot.

Not sure if we will setup a full sized 70 slot server a much smaller one. Seems the map balance is more for a smaller server size at the moment. The maps are big but not that big.

5. brave758

brave758 New Member

Any update on this??

6. MrDomRocks

Hi dude, just the saw the post.

We haven't bothered, the community is too thin on the ground to get people completely interested to be honest.

7. brave758

brave758 New Member

Shame really would be fun to get back on with the crew. Though my 400 ping may carrier issues... gives me a good excuse for sucking though. :)

8. bullseye

bullseye Who dares wins

Why go through the headache of running a sever.

Just set up a subscription to team speak 3 ( better than Skype) and setup a Bf4 bt community and then play on existing servers.

I have been playing on a lot of servers and often see clan tags and notice players always in the same squads.