Another productive weekend! I managed to get the side skirts integrated onto the main piece. Here's how I did it: First I needed to make a paper template for the inner braces that will hold the side skirts in place. Since I formed them on the same foam buck as the main piece, they should be a mirror image of it. So I took a piece of paper, folded it in half and cut it to fit the curve with the fold facing up. I strung a piece of tape across for something to square off of. I unfolded it and cut my braces. Made two of those, then made two smaller shapes and cut four of each so I ended up with five braces per side. Next was to cut a floor with notches for the braces. I used the built-in line in the plastic (made from the wood base of the foam buck) as a guide to glue down the floor. Then I glued in the braces, making sure they were square. When those set up, I tacked down the side skirts. It didn't matter too much that there were some gaps here and there, as you'll see in the next step. Out came the Plasti-Paste once again for a good helping of reinforcement. I cut the floor out temporarily so I could get to both sides. Even so, it was a bear getting the stuff in the inner pockets. That was a good stopping point, so I let it set up overnight. The next day I rolled the table out for some more sanding and bondo filling. Oh what fun. Didn't need much, and only a few areas needed minor spot putty. After working the edges a bit more, I blew all the dust off it and brought the case out for a test fit. Not bad! I may not even have to shave anything off. You might think I can put the ribs on now, but there's one more thing I have to do first. I want to add some detail to the surface: Pipes, various sized squares of paneling and such. It will be much easier doing it now, than trying to work in between the ribs. If all goes well, I can get that done this week, then rib next weekend.